DICKS: Under Armour, New Gun-Sales Policy Dragged on Results

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

DICKS: Under Armour, New Gun-Sales Policy Dragged on Results

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

C-dub

Re: DICKS: Under Armour, New Gun-Sales Policy Dragged on Results

Post by C-dub »

I don’t buy any firearm related stuff from them, but have gotten most of my UA stuff there. Since they announced this new policy I’ve been getting more things from Academy instead.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

jb2012
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jb2012 »

C-dub wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:24 pm I don’t buy any firearm related stuff from them, but have gotten most of my UA stuff there. Since they announced this new policy I’ve been getting more things from Academy instead.
Academy isn’t far off from dicks unfortunately.

DevilDawg

Post by DevilDawg »

Karma is like a gristmill of Justice. She is slow to catch up, but she grinds you exceedingly fine when she has you.

KLB

Post by KLB »

I don't count on this sort of thing, but I'm glad it's working out this way. The schmucks have it coming.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

jb2012 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:41 pm
C-dub wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:24 pm I don’t buy any firearm related stuff from them, but have gotten most of my UA stuff there. Since they announced this new policy I’ve been getting more things from Academy instead.
Academy isn’t far off from dicks unfortunately.
That stinks. Where am I gonna get me fix now? ;-)
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

I'd love to read the whole article but I am not subscribing to WSJ for anything!
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Maxwell wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:59 am I'd love to read the whole article but I am not subscribing to WSJ for anything!
I hate how WSJ does that. Yesterday the entire article could be read for free.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

bblhd672 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:14 am
Maxwell wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:59 am I'd love to read the whole article but I am not subscribing to WSJ for anything!
I hate how WSJ does that. Yesterday the entire article could be read for free.
Yeah It's expensive. I have a had an electronic subscription for 8 years. I think a subscriber can e-mail you the full article from the site, but they do have a paywall.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”