CA: Rep suggests forceful confiscation with nukes

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

spectre
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: CA: Rep suggests forceful confiscation with nukes

Post by spectre »

Well said Steve. Mindset and mental preparation are at least as important as the physical skills, and both are more important than equipment (within reason.)

For me, there is no limit to how many I'm willing to kill to defend myself, my people, and our rights. I made that decision when I was much younger and deployed overseas. I have thought about it occasionally over the years since, and never had a good reason to set a numerical limit on, for example, the number of home invaders I'm willing to kill, for as long as they continue to be a threat. To the contrary, it's up to them to decide how many of them are willing to die.
I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Paladin »

Authoritarians of various stripes murdered 262,000,000 disarmed people in democides in the 20th Century.

Eric Swalwell sounds like he fantasizes about to joining the ranks of Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

Time to take action before he gets the chance:
Censure Rep. Eric Swalwell For Threatened to "Nuke" Gun Owners
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

tbrown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by tbrown »

Legislators and enforcers ought to be very careful when doing their calculations, because for the little people like me, the first one of them may be very expensive but the rest are free. :tiphat:
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”