DPS Body Cam Footage Confirms Dennis Bonnen Lies

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
DynamicDan
Posts in topic: 8

Re: DPS Body Cam Footage Confirms Dennis Bonnen Lies

Post by DynamicDan »

Bonnen was agitated about a post that Lone Star Gun Rights posted. They were talking about people that had served their time for crimes commited and that they should be able to have their rights to carry a firearm restored. Somehow this evolved into CC would alow felons to carry a gun.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by puma guy »

DynamicDan wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:49 pm Bonnen was agitated about a post that Lone Star Gun Rights posted. They were talking about people that had served their time for crimes commited and that they should be able to have their rights to carry a firearm restored. Somehow this evolved into CC would alow felons to carry a gun.
Bonnen's argument falls flat because Lone Star Gun Rights doesn't write law and federal law already prohibits felons having firearm, being around firearms or even ammunition. He doth protest too much!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
DynamicDan
Posts in topic: 8

Post by DynamicDan »

I know that is exactly what I told him after he replied to a comment I made.

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 4

Post by SewTexas »

she was triggered by a gun on a shirt??? who wants to bet she's a member of MOMS against guns?
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

baytownb
Posts in topic: 12

Post by baytownb »

This image has been floating around FB. I saw some video too of that encounter. So not only does the actual video footage prove Bonnen is a liar, but apparently when activists went passing out flyers in support of HB357 in his neighborhood and deliberately avoiding going to his house or stepping on his property Bonnen came out on the sidewalk to question them about what they are doing in his neighborhood. Now keep in mind, this is someone that claims the people doing this are giving him "death threats" and threatening his family. So what does someone that has death threats against him and his family do? Come out to the sidewalk in shorts and a Tshirt with a drink in his hand to confront them. Not call DPS to come investigate the "threatening" ones, not staying inside to be safe, but coming out and asking them a bunch of questions. That's how you know this is bull he isn't acting like he's actually concerned about them other than they make him look bad.
canihelpyoubonnen.jpg

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 4

Post by SewTexas »

baytownb wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:54 am This image has been floating around FB. I saw some video too of that encounter. So not only does the actual video footage prove Bonnen is a liar, but apparently when activists went passing out flyers in support of HB357 in his neighborhood and deliberately avoiding going to his house or stepping on his property Bonnen came out on the sidewalk to question them about what they are doing in his neighborhood. Now keep in mind, this is someone that claims the people doing this are giving him "death threats" and threatening his family. So what does someone that has death threats against him and his family do? Come out to the sidewalk in shorts and a Tshirt with a drink in his hand to confront them. Not call DPS to come investigate the "threatening" ones, not staying inside to be safe, but coming out and asking them a bunch of questions. That's how you know this is bull he isn't acting like he's actually concerned about them other than they make him look bad.

canihelpyoubonnen.jpg
don't you know? he doesn't just own HIS property, he own's the entire neighborhood!
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

apostate
Posts in topic: 5

Post by apostate »

Both video and photographic evidence now show the Texas Speaker of the House, Dennis Bonnen, is a liar.

The liar and those covering for his lies keep throwing out red herrings in a desperate attempt to throw decent Texans off the scent, but the trail of Dennis Bonnen's lies are plain to see.

baytownb
Posts in topic: 12

Post by baytownb »

SewTexas wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:24 am
baytownb wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 8:54 am This image has been floating around FB. I saw some video too of that encounter. So not only does the actual video footage prove Bonnen is a liar, but apparently when activists went passing out flyers in support of HB357 in his neighborhood and deliberately avoiding going to his house or stepping on his property Bonnen came out on the sidewalk to question them about what they are doing in his neighborhood. Now keep in mind, this is someone that claims the people doing this are giving him "death threats" and threatening his family. So what does someone that has death threats against him and his family do? Come out to the sidewalk in shorts and a Tshirt with a drink in his hand to confront them. Not call DPS to come investigate the "threatening" ones, not staying inside to be safe, but coming out and asking them a bunch of questions. That's how you know this is bull he isn't acting like he's actually concerned about them other than they make him look bad.

canihelpyoubonnen.jpg
don't you know? he doesn't just own HIS property, he own's the entire neighborhood!
Ha Ha, guess I didn't.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”