Kamala Harris would proclaim new gun-control measures through executive orders (presidential decrees?)

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Kamala Harris would proclaim new gun-control measures through executive orders (presidential decrees?)

Post by K.Mooneyham »

I just LOVE all the folks on here who are going to do their best to help Joe "Two Blasts In the Air" Biden become president next year...because that'll make it all SO much better.

apostate
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Kamala Harris would proclaim new gun-control measures through executive orders (presidential decrees?)

Post by apostate »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:08 pm I just LOVE all the folks on here who are going to do their best to help Joe "Two Blasts In the Air" Biden become president next year.
When did DJT post on this forum? :headscratch

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

apostate wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 5:30 pm
K.Mooneyham wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:08 pm I just LOVE all the folks on here who are going to do their best to help Joe "Two Blasts In the Air" Biden become president next year.
When did DJT post on this forum? :headscratch
Go ahead then, get a Democrat as POTUS, might as well make it Bernie if you're going to go that route, full hog hammer-and-sickle communism. Maybe the Democrat will give everyone their bumpstocks back...after they raise your taxes through the roof, start selling out our troops again, run around the world apologizing for our nation, and give the last remnants of everything away to China. Look, I don't love Trump by any means, I just know he's a lot better than Hillary by a long, long mile, bumpstocks or no bumpstocks.

apostate
Posts in topic: 3

Post by apostate »

Sorry your girl lost.

:nopity

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

apostate wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:02 pm Sorry your girl lost.

:nopity
Not my girl, must be yours. I don't vote for Democrats. YOU seem to be the one who hates President Trump. I voted for Ted Cruz in the primary, and Trump in the general because THAT WAS THE SANE CHOICE. YOU seem to hate him so much over the bumpstock thing that you want him to lose next year.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”