Knowing What the Other Side Plans

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

E10
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Knowing What the Other Side Plans

Post by E10 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 12:47 pm...in exchange for their liberty.
This the heart of the issue. Leftists need to control their constituents as well as their opponents in order to achieve their tyrannical goals. The only way to do that is to disarm us all. The snowflakes will realize too late what liberty they’ve lost for a false sense of safety.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

I know what the other side is planning!
But one thing that stands in their way!
YOU CANNOT SUBJUGATE AN ARMED POPULACE!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

crazy2medic wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:41 pm I know what the other side is planning!
But one thing that stands in their way!
YOU CANNOT SUBJUGATE AN ARMED POPULACE!
Provided that the populace has the will to fight. While I understand that it is the nature of many of the people who own firearms not to be aggressors - following the old saying about an armed society is polite society, I don't get a sense of willingness to push back. I admit to some reluctance on my own part. The "red flag" stuff gives me pause because I believe that it can and will be used against anyone who makes their views very public. I made the decision not to wear MAGA apparel in public for that very reason. It will take enough people being willing to say that their line had been crossed at the same moment in time to create enough physical resistance. Depending on how the "Other side" handles this, there may never be a defining moment for the opposition to physically stand up to. They've been doing an excellent job, as they have in every other area that they've tackled, of slowly boiling the frog.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”