Deplorable, bitter clinger, now unreasonable zealot

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Deplorable, bitter clinger, now unreasonable zealot

Post by bblhd672 »

A Texas lawmaker calls those who wish to exercise their God given and Constitutional protected rights without infringement “unreasonable zealots.”
That’s okay, because that’s exactly how I see those people who wish to take away my rights.

https://apnews.com/0be03227d1414d40a93937fcfcc67e33
“It shows the stranglehold that unreasonable zealots have over this issue,” said Rep. Joe Moody, a Democrat.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Re: Deplorable, bitter clinger, now unreasonable zealot

Post by Bitter Clinger »

bblhd672 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 7:49 am A Texas lawmaker calls those who wish to exercise their God given and Constitutional protected rights without infringement “unreasonable zealots.”
That’s okay, because that’s exactly how I see those people who wish to take away my rights.

https://apnews.com/0be03227d1414d40a93937fcfcc67e33
“It shows the stranglehold that unreasonable zealots have over this issue,” said Rep. Joe Moody, a Democrat.
There is a very simple solution for active shooters, kill them. And thanks for mentioning me in the title of your post :tiphat:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Middle Age Russ

Re: Deplorable, bitter clinger, now unreasonable zealot

Post by Middle Age Russ »

If it is reasonable to allow Government to take away natural Rights, Mr. Moody should rejoice when his Right to speak freely is taken away. Of course, nobody would hear him in that case.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”