How Google is rigging elections against our 2nd Amendment Rights

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 3

How Google is rigging elections against our 2nd Amendment Rights

Post by Paladin »

Liberal Professor Warns: Google Manipulating Voters ‘on a Massive Scale’

The Russians at Google (i.e. founder Sergey Brin ;-) ) did rig the 2016 elections. In 2016 Google gave gun-grabber Hillary 2.6-to-10.4 million votes.

And Silicon Valley also rigged the 2018 elections.

There are 15 million votes on the line for 2020. It's past time to boycott Google and break up Google and Facebook. Our God Given rights depend on it.

God Bless Ted Cruz for helping to expose this! :txflag:

More at Breitbart
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
Paladin

Re: How Google is rigging elections against our 2nd Amendment Rights

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

narcissist
Posts in topic: 1

Post by narcissist »

If you look closely at all social media platforms they are doing the very same thing. Never use any social media if possible and try to use a search engine such as duckduckgo.com and change your email address to a encrypted one such as protonmail.com. I remember the good ol days when no one was dumb enough to use their real names and I still don't anywhere online.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

narcissist wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:19 pm If you look closely at all social media platforms they are doing the very same thing. Never use any social media if possible and try to use a search engine such as duckduckgo.com and change your email address to a encrypted one such as protonmail.com. I remember the good ol days when no one was dumb enough to use their real names and I still don't anywhere online.
Agree. I noticed that bing was trying to bury Project Appleseed in their search results. duckduckgo.com is less biased that google or bing.

jerry_r60
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jerry_r60 »

There was a very interesting article in Wired Magazine (which I don't normally read) that discussed some interesting people that worked for the Olivetti company in Italy. You may remember Olivetti was once one of the key tech companies in the world. These guys were interested in how to manipulate the way people make decisions and how to manipulate those decisions without the people even realizing it was going on.

The first part of the article is really more about some of the recent manifestations of using the results of years of experimentation. The later parts of the article get more into the roots of the thinkers behind it and how the methodically developed their systems and approach. They have been refining there approaches for decades.

The evolution of their work was directly related in more recent elections in Italy. Even if this isn't the type of thing you usually read, it may be worth wading through just stay informed with how tech can and is intentionally used without people even realizing it.

https://www.wired.com/story/italy-five- ... -utopians/

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”