Death Camps for Trump Supporters

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
KLB
Posts in topic: 2

Death Camps for Trump Supporters

Post by KLB »

Numerous fliers that say “death camps for Trump supporters now!!!” have been posted on street posts and parking meters in Patchogue, New York. The fliers feature the threatening text in red and a stylized image of Trump’s face as a skeleton.
https://www.infowars.com/death-camps-[abbreviated profanity deleted] ... -new-york/

Poor salesmanship when they want to take our guns.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Death Camps for Trump Supporters

Post by Pawpaw »

KLB wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:45 pm
Numerous fliers that say “death camps for Trump supporters now!!!” have been posted on street posts and parking meters in Patchogue, New York. The fliers feature the threatening text in red and a stylized image of Trump’s face as a skeleton.
https://www.infowars.com/death-camps-[abbreviated profanity deleted] ... -new-york/

That page also had a follow-on link:

‘DEATH CAMPS FOR TRUMP SUPPORTERS’ POSTED ON HOMES & CARS BELONGING TO REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN’S STAFF
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

AJSully421

Post by AJSully421 »

Well... at least finally, at long last, they are being honest about their intentions. This is what Trump excels at. He literally makes the liberals lay bare their real agenda: choosing Illegals over their own citizens, politicizing the rising sun, he has forced them to defend RATS in Baltimore, and finally they are admitting that they want us in death camps like the commies that they are.

Well, the American Kristallnact will be much more interesting... and louder! I will personally see to that.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan, 1964

30.06 signs only make criminals and terrorists safer.

NRA, LTC, School Safety, Armed Security, & Body Guard Instructor

flechero

Post by flechero »

They ought to be careful... some of those knuckleheads are coming dangerously close to legitimate threats on people that could eventually draw a defensive response.

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

AJSully421 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:56 am
Well, the American Kristallnact will be much more interesting... and louder! I will personally see to that.
So what exactly do you mean by this??

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

Redneck_Buddha wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:11 am
Kristallnacht, (German: “Crystal Night”), also called Night of Broken Glass or November Pogroms, the night of November 9–10, 1938, when German Nazis attacked Jewish persons and property. The name Kristallnacht refers ironically to the litter of broken glass left in the streets after these pogroms. The violence continued during the day of November 10, and in some places acts of violence continued for several more days.

In other words... They may try to come for us, but this time we are armed, trained and will fight back...

joe817

Post by joe817 »

I'm surprised that DOJ, FBI, etc. hasn't jumped all over this like a frog on a junebug. This is blatant terroristic threats. :mad5
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Tex1961 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:17 am
Redneck_Buddha wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:11 am
Kristallnacht, (German: “Crystal Night”), also called Night of Broken Glass or November Pogroms, the night of November 9–10, 1938, when German Nazis attacked Jewish persons and property. The name Kristallnacht refers ironically to the litter of broken glass left in the streets after these pogroms. The violence continued during the day of November 10, and in some places acts of violence continued for several more days.

In other words... They may try to come for us, but this time we are armed, trained and will fight back...

Right, I am a student of the Holocaust and WWII. Wasn't quite sure of his context.

Bushwhacker

Post by Bushwhacker »

AJSully421 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:56 am Well, the American Kristallnact will be much more interesting... and louder! I will personally see to that.
It already started. What do you think AntiFa has been up to?
I prefer peace, but if trouble must come, let it be in my time that my children may know peace.

https://i.imgur.com/BcHTIe2.jpg

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

Ammo...need more ammo....ammo....need more ammo....
This is not legal advice.
People should be able to perform many functions; for others and for themselves. Specialization is for insects. — Robert Heinlein (Severe paraphrase)

philip964

Post by philip964 »

KLB wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:45 pm

It certainly is a way to get us out to vote.

Chaparral

Post by Chaparral »

The reliability of Infowars, as a news source, is comparable to that of the National Enquirer. They will pass along anything that is given to them, as long as it fits their agenda, regardless of its validity or truthfulness.

mayor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mayor »

Chaparral wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:31 pm The reliability of Infowars, as a news source, is comparable to that of the National Enquirer. They will pass along anything that is given to them, as long as it fits their agenda, regardless of its validity or truthfulness.
Yeah, you have to take Infowars with a grain of salt. It is interesting entertainment at times. The Y2K fear mongering made me realize what a crack pot Alex Jones can be at times. I was in IT at the time and we were working feverishly at the time to update business software so it wouldn't go off in the weeds when an invalid 00 year rolled around. But, in this case, Infowars was as accurate as other reports. Seems it turned out to be some theater group.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”