CA: San Francisco Brands NRA as a Domestic Terrorist Organization

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
strogg
Posts in topic: 1

CA: San Francisco Brands NRA as a Domestic Terrorist Organization

Post by strogg »

Because the organization that primarily promotes firearm safety and education is actually promoting terrorism??? I have branding idea for the DNC...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san-fr ... ganization

thatguyoverthere

Re: CA: San Francisco Brands NRA as a Domestic Terrorist Organization

Post by thatguyoverthere »

So it's official: I'm a terrorist now. In San Francisco, at least.

Like I needed another reason to never go there again... :yawn

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

I'll wear that one as a badge of honor.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

explain to me the dummy...what the heck and what does it mean ? no due process or ??? antia throws pee on cops and they get a pass, but this
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

If a NRA member wearing his membership card around his neck walked into Scat Francisco city hall would the city council have the guts to have him arrested on terrorism charges?

They are playing a dangerous game with people who aren’t fruitopia snowflakes.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Again, flashbacks from the world trade center attacks. Americans became aware of terrorism for the first time. And were "terrified" of it. Here we are now with people using the terrorist label to make a political statement in an attempt to pound down those that disagree with them. Jeepers Creepers!

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

SF is my birth city, though I have not been in CA for 10's of years and I dont think SF since the week my mother passed and I threw her off a a big well known bridge.
So I am a domestic terrorist now according to the leadership in SF.
Does that mean I will be shot on sight if I enter SF? IS SF running a GITMO of there own where I will be taken if I am caught in SF? Will my assets be seized?
As there is no legal standing to go with this resolution, if I am in SF and attacked by those screaming at me Im a terrorist, I will assume they intend to do to me, what a reasonable person will do to a terrorist when caught, as such, I will be forced to defend myself to stop the threat :tiphat:
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

mayor

Post by mayor »

Then, I'm a lifetime member of an organization considered a terrorist organization by a city in California. "rlol" I have a warrant for my arrest in Santa Ana, California for unpaid parking tickets. I've never driven in California. My company made me go to Palmdale, California once. Never again.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Nearly a Third of Democrats Say It Should Be Illegal to Join the NRA
https://pjmedia.com/trending/nearly-a-t ... n-the-nra/
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that nearly one-out-of-three Likely Democratic Voters (32%) favor declaring the gun rights group a terrorist organization in the community where they live. Fourteen percent (14%) of Republicans and 20% of voters not affiliated with either major party agree.

Twenty-eight percent (28%) of Democrats say Americans should be prohibited by law from belonging to pro-gun rights organizations like the NRA, a view shared by 15% of Republicans and 10% of uanffiliateds.

Among all likely voters, 23% favor declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in their home community, while 18% think it should be against the law to belong to pro-gun rights groups like the NRA.
These people are serious. Perhaps seriously deranged, but still serious. I'm not even shocked anymore that 15% of so-called Republicans side with the communists.

Embrace your extremists
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/09/embr ... mists.html
Because you're going to be defined as one sooner or later.

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

thatguyoverthere wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:30 am So it's official: I'm a terrorist now. In San Francisco, at least.

Like I needed another reason to never go there again... :yawn
Hope all of us NRA members doors dont get kicked in. :banghead: :mrgreen:
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Grayling813 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:57 pm Nearly a Third of Democrats Say It Should Be Illegal to Join the NRA
https://pjmedia.com/trending/nearly-a-t ... n-the-nra/
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that nearly one-out-of-three Likely Democratic Voters (32%) favor declaring the gun rights group a terrorist organization in the community where they live. Fourteen percent (14%) of Republicans and 20% of voters not affiliated with either major party agree.

Twenty-eight percent (28%) of Democrats say Americans should be prohibited by law from belonging to pro-gun rights organizations like the NRA, a view shared by 15% of Republicans and 10% of uanffiliateds.

Among all likely voters, 23% favor declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in their home community, while 18% think it should be against the law to belong to pro-gun rights groups like the NRA.
These people are serious. Perhaps seriously deranged, but still serious. I'm not even shocked anymore that 15% of so-called Republicans side with the communists.

Embrace your extremists
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/09/embr ... mists.html
Because you're going to be defined as one sooner or later.
Unfortunately the leftist have been doing a better job than ever of controlling the narrative in the media. I have been watching them brand the NRA as something negative for a while now. I am not at all surprised that there are republicans and democrats alike that don't truly understand the reason for the 2nd amendment. Leftist have been preaching the military only, angle pretty hard and heavy. As far back as when Clinton banned high capacity magazines and semi-auto firearms I can and still do hear non gun owners and gun owners alike ask the misleading question of, "Why do you need that for hunting?'. Unfortunately, I think there are many people out there who are genuinely scared of guns. They see them as animate objects, capable of great harm, with no human intervention needed.

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

FYI, this might have something to do with their motivations:

https://www.aclu.org/other/how-usa-patr ... -terrorism
Using this hypothetical as a starting point, we will go through the USA PATRIOT Act and explore the new governmental powers that could be brought to bear on [Insert Organization Here] whose conduct falls within the overbroad definition of domestic terrorism. - [Including financial siezure of assets].

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”