Houston man becomes 1st person known to be charged after Trump administration's bump stock ban

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Houston man becomes 1st person known to be charged after Trump administration's bump stock ban

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Oh come on already. These mass news media clowns are more than sickening. They'll grab at any straw to make gun control seem like a good thing. I mean, I thought it was supposed to be us "knuckle-dragging flyover country deplorable NRA members" out here in the sticks, with our redneck ways, that were the danger to the elites. I mean, that's the image they always push to the public. Instead, who did they arrest? Some guy from an urban area who was already prohibited by law from possessing firearms, and who had a history of mental problems. I'm sure it pained them to even print his name, since it wasn't Billy Bubba Ray.

kayt00

Re: Houston man becomes 1st person known to be charged after Trump administration's bump stock ban

Post by kayt00 »

And when did Colt begin making AK pattern rifles?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

pushpullpete

Post by pushpullpete »

That article wasn't slanted at all. :roll: It was all about the bumpstock.
He wasn't allowed to own a firearm or ammo due to his issues, he had both. In the wrong hands those two
things can injure or kill someone. The bumpstock is similar to a potted plant, lamp, hard cover book or any
number of inanimate objects that can't normally hurt anyone. Anything can be turned into a weapon if
someone wants to do bad things. The problem is not things it's some people.

:txflag: :patriot:

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

"The four-count indictment, returned yesterday, alleges Ajay Dhingra possessed a machine gun, made two materially false statements in the acquisition of two firearms and unlawfully possessed a firearm after having been adjudicated as a mental defective or who had been committed to a mental institution,"
A Machine Gun? That is a silly thing to charge him with.... he has no such thing. Why would the DA charge hims with something that factually cant be true.
Mr prosecutor, have you heard of the The National Firearms Act, 26 U.S.C. 5845(b)?
ADA: Yes

Mr prosecutor, have read the The National Firearms Act, 26 U.S.C. 5845(b)?
ADA: Yes

Mr Prosecutor, were there any words in the The National Firearms Act, 26 U.S.C. 5845(b) that you did not understand?
ADA: No

Mr Prosecutor do you agree that the National Firearms Act, 26 U.S.C. 5845(b), defines a machine gun as; to include any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger?
ADA Yes.

Mr Prosecutor you have charged my client with possessing a machine gun...(pointing to the evidence pile) would you please point out the machine gun you claim my client had?
ADA points to the semi auto rifle.

Mr prosecutor that is a semi auto rifle, not a machine gun..
ADA: But it looks like one

Mr prosecutor that is a semi auto rifle, not a machine gun..
ADA: But it sounds like one

Mr prosecutor that is a semi auto rifle, not a machine gun.. I have 1,236 fire arms experts, 983 of which are US Federal government fire arm experts that will clearly testify the rifle in evidence is not, by the governments own definition a machine gun, would you care to recant or modify your statement on this issue?
ADA: ......ahhh but it is black, scary and looks like one
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”