Alert! Volunteers needed to protect Trump Supporters at Dallas Rally

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Alert! Volunteers needed to protect Trump Supporters at Dallas Rally

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Grayling813 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:52 pm
hondo44 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:16 pm I'm trying to make it over there to help provide security. If I go to the rally I'll be wearing my red "Where's Beau?" shirt.
Excellent idea, a target to distract the protesters!
The protesters can kick your butt while everyone else goes home safe. :biggrinjester:

:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :lol:: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:

cirus

Post by cirus »

I'll pass. I'd just end up in jail if things got nasty. When the machine breaks down then I'll break out my tools.

montgomery
Posts in topic: 1

Post by montgomery »

Trump supporters are more than capable of protecting themselves.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

montgomery wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:49 am Trump supporters are more than capable of protecting themselves.
I’m sure the Dallas DA will fully support Trump supporter’s defending themselves.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

Grayling813 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:52 pm
hondo44 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:16 pm I'm trying to make it over there to help provide security. If I go to the rally I'll be wearing my red "Where's Beau?" shirt.
Excellent idea, a target to distract the protesters!
The protesters can kick your butt while everyone else goes home safe. :biggrinjester:
Hadn't considered that. Now I'm kinda starting to like the idea. If Hondo will post pictures of himself afterward, hah! :lol:
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

DocV

Post by DocV »

Although I am not always successful, I have set a personal goal of not being thought of being the individual who inspired August Campbell to write his I 95 song. I probably failed in that goal in posting this reply. Oh well....

LucasMcCain

Post by LucasMcCain »

montgomery wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:49 am Trump supporters are more than capable of protecting themselves.
Normally, yeah. When disarmed to Secret Service levels, not so much. I'm planning to go to the rally itself, but I'm going to have to leave any and all means of effective self defense at home. My plan is to take the TRE, since it has a stop right by the entrance to the AAC.
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I noticed the Trump supporters in Minnesota were not reacting to the taunts by Antifa. The evil in me wanted to see Trump supporters cut loose and just beat the daylights out of those punks.The more practical side thought that maybe the Trump supporters took the higher road and thus made Antifa punks look bad. It can be very hard not to respond in kind when being taunted but maybe it is the best way for now. I saw a guy get spit on while he was being interviewed. He just stayed as calm as could be. I am pretty sure I would have jumped on that spitter and tried to get as much payback as I could before the cops or the other punks stopped me.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

There is garbage out there now on the internet.

Trump is going to be in Dallas.

Disgusting.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

philip964 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:26 pm There is garbage out there now on the internet.

Trump is going to be in Dallas.

Disgusting.
Like what? Storm area 51? HA!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

LabRat

Post by LabRat »

With no news articles about terrorists on the loose attacking people, can I assume there was no concerted effort to harm Trump Rally attendees?

I had 4 friends that were able to go, they had a great time and stayed for the entire event.
They said all was quiet where they entered and exited the AAC.

So antifa terrorists didn't show their rears in Dallas?
If so, good to hear.

LabRat
This is not legal advice.
People should be able to perform many functions; for others and for themselves. Specialization is for insects. — Robert Heinlein (Severe paraphrase)

cirus

Post by cirus »

Antifa is a joke. They only attack those they think will not retaliate. People do exist on our side who aren't afraid of jail and are comfortable with violence. They'll get acquainted with them very soon. :fire

LucasMcCain

Post by LucasMcCain »

I got to go, and actually got inside as well. I was in the nosebleed seats, but I was just glad to get in the building. It was a great time, and I'm really glad I went to the trouble to go. My friend and I took the TRE to get there, and that worked out great. Highly recommended if going to the AAC. I didn't see any Antifa types. I saw a group of around 20-30 protesting for vape rights. "We vape; we vote!" was their chant. They didn't seem to dislike Trump, though. Several of them were wearing MAGA hats.

Outside the main entrance there was a larger group of actual anti-Trump protesters. There were probably 100-150 of them. They had signs relating to the outrage du jour, which seems to be Syria and the Kurds. There was a nice big wall of mounted Dallas police between them and us, facing them. I have no idea what the protesters were yelling, because they just got drowned out by "four more years!" every time they tried to chant something. With 100 or so of them and 50,000 of us, they seemed pretty irrelevant.

As far as security, I've never seen that many cops in my life. Dallas police did a great job. They had an extremely heavy presence and kept the protesters separated from the attendees. If there were any violence or problems, I certainly didn't see it. My friend and I had a really fun time, and it was encouraging to see such an amazing turnout of patriotic Americans. They said it was the largest Trump rally to date.
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”