Alphabet Bois Boogaloo

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

Alphabet Bois Boogaloo

Post by philip964 »

There is a whole world out there I know nothing about.

This title refers to the Day the Federal Government decides to red flag everyone’s guns.

I have only seen the memes. Seems to involve a lot of tannerite.

Not sure if they are seriously concerned or this is just made for laughs and/or as maybe a subtle suggestion, this would not be a good idea if Beto gets elected.

jb2012

Re: Alphabet Bois Boogaloo

Post by jb2012 »

I don’t know exactly where the term boogaloo came from, but I have learned recently that it just means an armed resistance uprising. It’s mostly facetious but also a very subtle suggestion of what is to come, should the government decide to move forward with plans that align with beta.

LucasMcCain

Post by LucasMcCain »

Electric Boogaloo is used as a goofy subtitle for a sequel to something. In this case, Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo. Something along those lines. It's a lighthearted way of referring to the very serious threat of Balkanization or insurgency in the US, should firearm confiscation laws be passed by the government.
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Started as "the electric boogaloo", morphed into "the Big Boogaloo", eventually to "Big Igloo", and now it’s something like "large frozen dome". It keeps changing. There’s a whole Facebook page about big boogaloo memes.

From a prepping standpoint, I’ve always regarded it as just another zombie apocalypse meme..... as in, if you prep for that, you’re prepped for everything (except maybe a planet-killer comet :mrgreen: ).

All of that said, if any of the current field of democrat numbskulls gets elected POTUS, then the Big Boogaloo is about 90% likely. A Trump impeachment won’t trigger it, because we get Pence for POTUS then—which the big dummies of the left (but I repeat myself) keep forgetting.

The lefties ALSO keep forgetting that Gerald Ford's VPOTUS was Nelson Rockefeller, the former Governor of New York and NOT the Speaker of the House, who was appointed to the position by Ford. So if Trump is removed (which impeachment does not guarantee), it’ll be Pence and whomever he appoints, and not Pence/Pelosi. The amount of constitutional ignorance on the part of the left is staggering. And if they off Pence, it’ll be whomever he appointed, with whomever his appointee appoints as VPOTUS.

So the democrats HAVE to win in 2020 to trigger The Big Boogaloo.

Edited to make a name correction ....
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

LucasMcCain wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:30 am Electric Boogaloo is used as a goofy subtitle for a sequel to something. In this case, Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo. Something along those lines. It's a lighthearted way of referring to the very serious threat of Balkanization or insurgency in the US, should firearm confiscation laws be passed by the government.
Yes, there was a movie back in the '80s about break dancing called "Breakin' ". The sequel was "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo". Yep, cheesy as it gets. :biggrinjester:

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Actually was a dance, or dance step during the '60's, immortalized in the 1968 single by Shorty Long "Here Comes The Judge"
http://www.top40db.net/lyrics/?SongID=68087
:biggrinjester:
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”