Nadler(D-NY) Calls Antifa Violence A 'Myth' In Stunning Example Of DC Disconnect

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Nadler(D-NY) Calls Antifa Violence A 'Myth' In Stunning Example Of DC Disconnect

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Redneck_Buddha

Re: Nadler(D-NY) Calls Antifa Violence A 'Myth' In Stunning Example Of DC Disconnect

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

It's called "gaslighting".

C-dub

Re: Nadler(D-NY) Calls Antifa Violence A 'Myth' In Stunning Example Of DC Disconnect

Post by C-dub »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:36 am In a perfect example of the disconnect between Ivory tower Democrats and reality, Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) gave a shocking answer when writer-producer Austen Fletcher asked him if he would disavow Antifa violence in cities like Portland. After a brief pause, Nadler said it was a "myth that's being spread only in Washington D.C."

Nadler is fiddling while America burns. Nero was insane, but somehow I don't think that Nadler is battling psychosis. Nadler is intentionally denying reality as part of an organized insurrection. He should be removed from office.
Might be psychosis, but rather Pelosis, which could be worse and is incurable.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Paladin wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:36 am In a perfect example of the disconnect between Ivory tower Democrats and reality, Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) gave a shocking answer when writer-producer Austen Fletcher asked him if he would disavow Antifa violence in cities like Portland. After a brief pause, Nadler said it was a "myth that's being spread only in Washington D.C."

Nadler is fiddling while America burns. Nero was insane, but somehow I don't think that Nadler is battling psychosis. Nadler is intentionally denying reality as part of an organized insurrection. He should be removed from office.
The fact that he, et al, are in office is more cause for alarm. Apparently, like Kalifornia, New York is another land of fruits and nuts!

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”