Kenosha Wisconsin Shooter discussion

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 51

Re: Kenosha Wisconsin Shooter discussion

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Bolton Strid
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Bolton Strid »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:31 pm
puma guy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:54 am I posted on their Face Book the following comment: Maybe you should apolitically move your business to California.
Apparently they are getting mean comments in social media.

They are really glad now that they canceled the event.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/texa ... use-event/

“ flood of threats and harassment”

Go woke, go broke.
Interesting that they haven't shared any examples of these scary "threats" - perhaps "you suck!" qualifies as dangerous to them. If any real threats were made I'd say it would be from the Antifa bunch - that crowd hates Rittenhouse with a passion and are set to stalk him to the end of his days.

Got a lot of grief on Yelp until it got halted - https://www.yelp.com/biz/southern-star-brewing-conroe
When you go there a splash screen comes up titled "Unusual Activity Alert", which explains due to "increased public attention" they have halted further posting and a note highlighted in red informs that the page is being monitored by "Yelp's Support team". First time I've seen anything like that. In the past the posting would roar along, at times getting locked for a while until things calmed down, but no special notifications as to what's going on.
Smoke Rings in the Dark

philip964
Posts in topic: 56

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-al ... 38240.html

Federal judge allows lawsuit against officers to proceed. Conspired with Kyle to harm protestors.

Probably up there it will do well as they are all woke.

They served his sister, judge seemed to think that made it ok.

Kyle is apparently hiding out most likely for his safety.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 5

Post by puma guy »

philip964 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:25 pm https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-al ... 38240.html

Federal judge allows lawsuit against officers to proceed. Conspired with Kyle to harm protestors.

While it's a tragic situation Huber was prone to violence and his record proves it. Using a skate board as a weapon is not acceptable unless maybe self defense, but chasing down and trying to take a person out with it doesn't qualify. It will be interesting to see the outcome. I haven't seen any lawsuits from the families of the 40 or so murdered victims of the left wing rioters who were defending democracy.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Clearly Kyle should have the suit dismissed... however

Honestly its hard to argue there wasn't a stand down on the part of authorities. Sue the FBI, as they had one or more drones overhead monitoring.... or were the FBI also serving as Command-and-control over the riot??? FOIA them early and often... They are hiding a lot.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Mike S

Post by Mike S »

puma guy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:06 am
philip964 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:25 pm https://news.yahoo.com/federal-judge-al ... 38240.html

While it's a tragic situation Huber was prone to violence and his record proves it. Using a skate board as a weapon is not acceptable unless maybe self defense, but chasing down and trying to take a person out with it doesn't qualify. It will be interesting to see the outcome. I haven't seen any lawsuits from the families of the 40 or so murdered victims of the left wing rioters who were defending democracy.
The linked article makes Rittenhouse sound as if he was the perp, fleeing from the scene of a crime, rather than a victim of a violent mob chasing him while genuinely attempting to retreat from multiple violent attacks.
Rittenhouse first killed Rosenbaum, 36, in the parking lot of an auto dealership and as Rittenhouse ran from the scene he stumbled and fell. Anthony Huber, 26, struck Rittenhouse with his skateboard and tried to disarm him. Rittenhouse fell to the ground and shot Anthony Huber to death and wounded demonstrator Gaige Grosskreutz, 27.
It would be poetic justice if slanted journalism would be held accountable via civil lawsuits to the point they either go bankrupt or editors enforce balanced, sober, and unbiased reporting.

rtschl
Posts in topic: 52

Post by rtschl »

Kyle Rittenhouse is counter suing the guy who chased him and tried to shoot him.

Kyle Rittenhouse announced on Saturday he filed a counter lawsuit against Gaige Grosskreutz for assault and emotional distress, stemming from their interaction when Rittenhouse shot Grosskreutz in self-defense during the 2020 BLM riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Grosskreutz admitted during Rittenhouse's 2021 trial that he chased down Rittenhouse, who was 17-years-old at the time, and pointed a loaded handgun at his head. Before Grosskreutz pulled the trigger, Rittenhouse shot first, hitting Grosskreutz in the arm.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosa ... e-n2622059
Ron
NRA Member

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

rtschl wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:59 pm Kyle Rittenhouse is counter suing the guy who chased him and tried to shoot him.

Kyle Rittenhouse announced on Saturday he filed a counter lawsuit against Gaige Grosskreutz for assault and emotional distress, stemming from their interaction when Rittenhouse shot Grosskreutz in self-defense during the 2020 BLM riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Grosskreutz admitted during Rittenhouse's 2021 trial that he chased down Rittenhouse, who was 17-years-old at the time, and pointed a loaded handgun at his head. Before Grosskreutz pulled the trigger, Rittenhouse shot first, hitting Grosskreutz in the arm.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosa ... e-n2622059
Grosskreutz should be in jail. But a major judgement against him would be the next best thing.

rtschl
Posts in topic: 52

Post by rtschl »

Paladin wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:50 am
Grosskreutz should be in jail. But a major judgement against him would be the next best thing.
Agreed. But I'm sure he doesn't have any money, so Rittenhouse probably won't see a dime.
Ron
NRA Member

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 26

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

rtschl wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:43 pm
Paladin wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:50 am
Agreed. But I'm sure he doesn't have any money, so Rittenhouse probably won't see a dime.
I think the point is more about the fact that the guy is trying to sue Kyle. I am no attorney but it seems like the counter suit is to put a stop to being sued. Maybe I worded that bad but I hope I made my point.

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:04 pm

I think the point is more about the fact that the guy is trying to sue Kyle. I am no attorney but it seems like the counter suit is to put a stop to being sued. Maybe I worded that bad but I hope I made my point.
I would agree. Especially since Rittenhouse does have money. A LOT of money. Money recently aquired from a lawsuit settlement.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

03Lightningrocks

PriestTheRunner wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:33 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:04 pm

I would agree. Especially since Rittenhouse does have money. A LOT of money. Money recently aquired from a lawsuit settlement.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

philip964
Posts in topic: 56

Post by philip964 »

https://kenoshacountyeye.com/blog/2023/ ... led-video/

Man who attacked Kyle Rittenhouse with a gun and was shot for it was hit and severely injured by a hit and run driver.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:31 pm https://kenoshacountyeye.com/blog/2023/ ... led-video/

Man who attacked Kyle Rittenhouse with a gun and was shot for it was hit and severely injured by a hit and run driver.
Yet a little while and the wicked man will be no more;
And you will look carefully for his place and he will not be there.

03Lightningrocks

philip964 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:31 pm https://kenoshacountyeye.com/blog/2023/ ... led-video/

:smilelol5: "rlol" :smilelol5: "rlol" :smilelol5: "rlol"

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”