How I'm changing my life after the election.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bdgyeah
Posts in topic: 1

How I'm changing my life after the election.

Post by bdgyeah »

If Trump wins:

1) Sleep better at night.
2) Be hopeful about the future.

If Hillary wins:

1) Never vacationing in NY or California.
2) Never going back to Vegas if goes blue. If my wife makes me go, I'll be staying at a Trump property.
3) Done with Hollywood. Won't spend another dime at the movies. Sick of these Hollywood types thinking their voice is louder than mine. Not to mention, a matinee for 2 adults and 2 three year olds, 4 drinks, a tub of popcorn, and a box of candy costs $75.00.
4) Turning off Fox News and every other national news channel....also deleting the apps.
5) This is going to be hard, but I am turning off Professional Football and any other sport who's athletes decide to kneel during the National Anthem.
6) Gonna laugh at the various Demographics that voted in large numbers for democrats thinking things are going to change for the better.
7) Going to grow a second set of eyes in the back of my head. Yea SYRIANS!!! Yea CATCH and RELEASE!!!
8) And since our citizens (and non citizens) decided to knowingly and willingly elect a corrupt, unethical politician President, who represents a political party more comfortable lying to us that telling us the truth, after I'm done crying, I may run for President in 4 years.

vjallen75
Posts in topic: 2

Re: How I'm changing my life after the election.

Post by vjallen75 »

bdgyeah wrote:If Trump wins:
5) This is going to be hard, but I am turning off Professional Football and any other sport who's athletes decide to kneel during the National Anthem.
I have already decided to do this. Boycotting the NFL and hoping the NBA doesn't fall right in behind them
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Don't forget the Mavs and that buffoon owner.

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

parabelum wrote:Don't forget the Mavs and that buffoon owner.
This...but I'm a Rockets fan living in DFW so.....

eureka40

Post by eureka40 »

I dumped fox news a while back. Started watching One America News.

http://www.oann.com/
TSRA Life Memeber

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

eureka40 wrote:I dumped fox news a while back. Started watching One America News.

http://www.oann.com/
YES! Me too, maybe a year ago or so.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

apostate

Post by apostate »

glock27 wrote:Kim Kardashian and homer simpson for 2020

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

If Hillary wins:

2) Never going back to Vegas if goes blue. If my wife makes me go, I'll be staying at a Trump property.
3) Done with Hollywood. Won't spend another dime at the movies. Sick of these Hollywood types thinking their voice is louder than mine. Not to mention, a matinee for 2 adults and 2 three year olds, 4 drinks, a tub of popcorn, and a box of candy costs $75.00.
4) Turning off Fox News and every other national news channel....also deleting the apps.
6) Gonna laugh at the various Demographics that voted in large numbers for democrats thinking things are going to change for the better.
7) Going to grow a second set of eyes in the back of my head. Yea SYRIANS!!! Yea CATCH and RELEASE!!!
8) And since our citizens (and non citizens) decided to knowingly and willingly elect a corrupt, unethical politician President, who represents a political party more comfortable lying to us that telling us the truth, after I'm done crying, I may run for President in 4 years.
Man, thats a lot of change there. I hope you succeed in your efforts. Let me know how you get those extra set of eyes behind you, I'd like a pair myself. But yeah, there are several "folks" I lost respect for. The Mavs owner being just one of em.
Just some guy's opinion.

locke_n_load

Post by locke_n_load »

I have been planning on joining the national guard for the past few years. My plan was to join next year (back in shape, local job stable). That was before Hillary became the dem candidate. I don't know if I could serve under her. Maybe look at the Texas state guard if she wins, I know they aren't armed, but at least I could serve my state.
CHL Holder since 10/08
NRA Certified Instructor
Former LTC Instructor

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

I'm not changing anything. Been stockpiling food, water, land, ammo, and guns for years. The new regime can say and do whatever they want. Bring it.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

apostate

Post by apostate »

A career change seems certain if Clinton wins. I work in big oil and the future here looks bleak enough already. :skep:

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

apostate wrote:A career change seems certain if Clinton wins. I work in big oil and the future here looks bleak enough already. :skep:
I spoke with a company that supplies cranes for setting up rigs last week and they are booked through March. Hang in there.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

mayor

Post by mayor »

If Hillary wins:

kinda matches my list:

If Trump wins:
3) Never vacationing in NY or California.
4) Never been to Vegas ain't going.
5) Done with Hollywood. Won't spend another dime at the movies. Sick of these Hollywood types thinking their voice is louder than mine. Not to mention, a matinee for 2 adults and 2 three year olds, 4 drinks, a tub of popcorn, and a box of candy costs $75.00.
6) Turning off Fox News and every other national news channel....also deleting the apps.
7) Turned off Professional Football and any other sport who's athletes decide to kneel during the National Anthem.

If Hillary wins:
1) Gonna laugh at the various Demographics that voted in large numbers for democrats thinking things are going to change for the better.
2) Going to grow a second set of eyes in the back of my head. Yea SYRIANS!!! Yea CATCH and RELEASE!!!
3) And since our citizens (and non citizens) decided to knowingly and willingly elect a corrupt, unethical politician President, who represents a political party more comfortable lying to us that telling us the truth, after I'm done crying, I may run for President in 4 years.
4) Never vacationing in NY or California.
5) Never been to Vegas ain't going.
6) Done with Hollywood. Won't spend another dime at the movies. Sick of these Hollywood types thinking their voice is louder than mine. Not to mention, a matinee for 2 adults and 2 three year olds, 4 drinks, a tub of popcorn, and a box of candy costs $75.00.
7) Turning off Fox News and every other national news channel....also deleting the apps.
8) Turned off Professional Football and any other sport who's athletes decide to kneel during the National Anthem.

The Dude

Post by The Dude »

I was planning to quit my job if Clinton won. No reason to work hard and pay taxes in such a world.

I'm giving the Trump administration until the end of Q2 to repeal Obamacare, et cetera, before I decide.
ABIDE

Return to “Off-Topic”