Obama Out of Office Countdown

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Obama Out of Office Countdown

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Obama Out of Office Countdown

Post by Abraham »

Yes, our current ditherer-in-chief will finally be out of office and the leftist nightmare he created will slowly dissolve.

The pomposity of his "legacy" is a laughingstock...I laugh out loud whenever I hear talk of it. What a hoot!

I will cheer every time our up and coming President rolls back another of Obama's ludicrous edicts.

The lightweight who would be emperor in the manner of Castro...will finally move out of The White House I hope to some commie country where he belongs, like Cuba or Venezuela - yeah, ok, probably not, but I can dream can't I?

No doubt, he'll stick around pontificating here and there to leftist groups (for big bucks probably..like that other fraud bill clinton) and in general be an annoying pain in the neck that won't command much attention from Conservatives.

Pete92FS

Post by Pete92FS »

I like how he said if he could have run for a third term he wold have won (heaven forbid). No telling how much more damage he'll do before he leaves office in three weeks.
CHL since 01/26/09

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bblhd672 »

Abraham wrote: will finally move out of The White House I hope to some commie country where he belongs
I think he plans on staying in Washington DC - the closest thing to commie country he can find without traveling very far.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

What will he do after his presidency?
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

bmwrdr wrote:What will he do after his presidency?

He needs to move to a country that has no extradition treaty with the US. I'm sure there will be plenty of subpoenas, and warrants to go around for him and his posse, and he won't be able to claim executive immunity after Jan 20th.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

tbrown

Post by tbrown »

FORE! more days

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

Abraham wrote:Yes, our current ditherer-in-chief will finally be out of office and the leftist nightmare he created will slowly dissolve.

The pomposity of his "legacy" is a laughingstock...I laugh out loud whenever I hear talk of it. What a hoot!

I will cheer every time our up and coming President rolls back another of Obama's ludicrous edicts.

The lightweight who would be emperor in the manner of Castro...will finally move out of The White House I hope to some commie country where he belongs, like Cuba or Venezuela - yeah, ok, probably not, but I can dream can't I?

No doubt, he'll stick around pontificating here and there to leftist groups (for big bucks probably..like that other fraud bill clinton) and in general be an annoying pain in the neck that won't command much attention from Conservatives.
:iagree: Well said. I certainly welcome President Trump with open arms. Cant wait!
Just some guy's opinion.

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

bblhd672 wrote:
Abraham wrote: will finally move out of The White House I hope to some commie country where he belongs
I think he plans on staying in Washington DC - the closest thing to commie country he can find without traveling very far.
:lol:: I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him, unfortunately.
Just some guy's opinion.

John Galt

Post by John Galt »

January 20, 2017 can't get here soon enough.

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

I'm glad trump got elected and I hope it goes well and the nation sure takes a jump start!

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

III

DEB

Post by DEB »

Getting closer to Roy Clark's "Thank God and Greyhound", song.
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt"
DEB=Daniel E Bertram
U.S. Army Retired, (Sapper). VFW Life Member.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Somber and stirring Changing of the Guard ceremony just ending right now with the incoming President, Vice President, and their families at Arlington Memorial Cemetery.

God Bless the dedicated men and women of our military, and the new leadership that will show them the respect that they deserve.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Return to “Off-Topic”