House Majority Whip Shot

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

parabelum
Posts in topic: 7

Re: House Majority Whip Shot

Post by parabelum »

Do we know what rifle this commie loser used, and what did Capitol Police agents return fire with? I presume CP agents had handguns only?

Again, great job at stopping this idiot and sending him to burn with his comrades like Castro etc.

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SewTexas »

ScottDLS wrote:"We don't need less guns on the street, we need less leftist Bernie supporters on the street." (hat tip Andrew Wilkow show on Sirius Patriot).
OK, I like this!
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 15

Post by bblhd672 »

parabelum wrote:Do we know what rifle this commie loser used, and what did Capitol Police agents return fire with? I presume CP agents had handguns only?

Again, great job at stopping this idiot and sending him to burn with his comrades like Castro etc.
I don't think there has been any info released on the rifle used. Conflicting reports from the scene. And the FBI is bungling, I mean handling the investigation so the shooter may end up being a Russian agent sent to take out Trump's supporters or something lame like that.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

philip964
Posts in topic: 9

Post by philip964 »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/barry ... le/2625970

Congressman calls for DC to allow reciprocal concealed carry for lawmakers.

Silly me I just assumed Congressmen and Senators were allowed to conceal carry already.

Sitting ducks is right.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/barry ... le/2625970

Silly me I just assumed Congressmen and Senators were allowed to conceal carry already.

Sitting ducks is right.
Sorry Congressman Loudermilk, if it's not allowed for all then you shouldn't have it either. How can an armed Representative represent his unarmed constituents?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Sitting ducks is right.
So he want's laws to allow him and his cronies to protect themselves but not us common people. Typical, and I shouldn't be suprised.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

stroo

Post by stroo »

I heard one commentator on Fox refer to it as an AR 47????

From other reporters it sounds like it was an AK 47 because the magazines were described as curved,but really no confirmation.

TexasTornado
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TexasTornado »

MSNBC was saying an AR-15 type rifle. Congressman Scalise's security detail also had rifles according to a witness.
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

JakeTheSnake

Post by JakeTheSnake »

Just heard it was a SKS. I'm sure media doesn't know, just throwing letters and numbers out.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

jason812 wrote:

Sitting ducks is right.
So he want's laws to allow him and his cronies to protect themselves but not us common people. Typical, and I shouldn't be suprised.
I can avoid D C. My Texas congressman cannot.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:
jason812 wrote:

Sitting ducks is right.
Neither can the people who live there. They are entitled to their rights too.

TexasTornado
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TexasTornado »

bblhd672 wrote:
philip964 wrote:
jason812 wrote:

Sitting ducks is right.
Exactamont. :rules: 2nd Amendment applies equally to all law abiding citizens.
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Lynyrd »

TexasTornado wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
philip964 wrote:
jason812 wrote:

Sitting ducks is right.
Exactamont. :rules: 2nd Amendment applies equally to all law abiding citizens.
There has been a prevailing sentiment for years in all aspects of government (State, Local, and Federal) that if your paycheck doesn't come from the government, your opinion is second class, or irrelevant. This angers me about our government. The adoption of laws and regulations that they are exempt from. Tell me how I will be more intelligent if my paycheck comes from a government agency. As an example, if I see a large black cat weighing 75 lbs or more and several feet long, I hallucinated unless I am a state biologist.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

bblhd672 wrote:
philip964 wrote:
jason812 wrote:

Sitting ducks is right.
And they have plenty of opportunities in DC to not elect the people they repeatedly elect. But they continue to elect them. Maybe congress will get to the receprocity for all, so that will give Congressmen and visitors from states like Texas to legally conceal carry I DC. Until then they are sitting ducks. Because the majority whip was there, the Capital police were there. Otherwise it would have been a massacre of congressional Republicans.

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 5

Post by ScottDLS »

TexasTornado wrote:MSNBC was saying an AR-15 type rifle. Congressman Scalise's security detail also had rifles according to a witness.
Are they sure it wasn't an AR-47 or an AK-15 machine gun? Those are deadly and can be picked up at a gun show without any background check. :shock:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Return to “The Crime Blotter”