Classy: University of Tampa Professor Says Texas Deserved a Hurricane Because The State Voted For Trump

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Classy: University of Tampa Professor Says Texas Deserved a Hurricane Because The State Voted For Trump

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

bmwrdr

Re: Classy: University of Tampa Professor Says Texas Deserved a Hurricane Because The State Voted For Trump

Post by bmwrdr »

We all should know by now that pro-drug, anti-gun, globalists, global warming enthusiasts and you name it are amongst us. It seems like the most obscure stories in the mainstream media is drafted either in Hollywood or one of the high ranking universities.

:tiphat:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

dragun
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Classy: University of Tampa Professor Says Texas Deserved a Hurricane Because The State Voted For Trump

Post by dragun »

The left is so far derrainged at this point, they would prefer the little pot bellied tin can dictator in N. Korea over Trump. Saidly the establishment GOP will try and get along with these type of lunatics instead of defeating them.

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

No doubt they (left wingers) will blame the storm on Trump. A horrible thing to say when people are losing all they have and dying in flood waters from this storm.

The Marshal

Post by The Marshal »

Some people are a waste of natural resources.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

It doesn't say much for the University of Tampa to have tailless bipeds like this speak for it. BTW, google the University of Tampa and gaze upon its minaret trademarks.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Does the professor understand that the "instant karma" is primarily affecting heavily democratic areas? By his logic, Houston is being punished because most people voted for Hillary. I don't know much about the University of Tampa, but they must be desperate for professors if they are willing to employ someone this ignorant.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

http://www.ut.edu/Statement-Regarding-K ... torey.aspx
We condemn the comments and the sentiment behind them, and understand the pain this irresponsible act has caused.

Storey has been relieved of his duties at UT, and his classes will be covered by other sociology faculty.
I think it's ironic that the (now former) professor speaking of "instant Karma" has just been terminated for his remarks.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Flightmare wrote:http://www.ut.edu/Statement-Regarding-K ... torey.aspx
We condemn the comments and the sentiment behind them, and understand the pain this irresponsible act has caused.

Storey has been relieved of his duties at UT, and his classes will be covered by other sociology faculty.
I think it's ironic that the (now former) professor speaking of "instant Karma" has just been terminated for his remarks.

"rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"

Yep.. I do like Instant Karma!!

:smilelol5: :smilelol5:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Sport Coach

Post by Sport Coach »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:Does the professor understand that the "instant karma" is primarily affecting heavily democratic areas? By his logic, Houston is being punished because most people voted for Hillary. I don't know much about the University of Tampa, but they must be desperate for professors if they are willing to employ someone this ignorant.
I know a couple of people, my sister one of them, who would say something like this idiot professor and when you remind them of the Democratic prevalence in Houston would try to tell you some other reason conservative voters are to blame for bad things. No, apparently we can't all just get along.
“Hope is an expensive commodity. It makes better sense to be prepared.” - Thucydides

Topic author
Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

I wouldn't call it ironic, but I would call it JUSTICE!!!

:anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

He'll blend in somehere he belongs to. II wouldn't worry too much about his future.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

The hurricane hit Houston because Trump is a racist.And globull warming. :yawn
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

I hear he's already been contacted by Cal - Berkeley.

chamberc

Post by chamberc »

He's been fired, or at least removed from teaching duties.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
LTC since 2000
http://www.texas3006.com

Return to “Off-Topic”