.300 BLK food

For those who like to roll their own.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

troglodyte
Posts in topic: 1

Re: .300 BLK food

Post by troglodyte »

If you haven’t found 300blktalk.com go check them out. They have scads of reloading info.
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SQLGeek »

Are you using dedicated 300 BLK brass or cut down 5.56? And does it make a difference?
Psalm 91:2

MaduroBU

Post by MaduroBU »

Im trying the same thing with lil' gun. Everyone seems to claim that it's hard on barrels due to an issue with some niche revolver, though the only person who actually tested that was the owner of the revolver shop. It seems like gossip to me.

Does quickload give an astronomical great of explosion for Lil' Gun?

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

Awesome and good luck. I have this stripped receiver sitting here that needs to be built and lately I've been wanting a .300 BLK pistol. I can't say I have a rational reason as to why but I figure I better get reloading first before putting it together. I blame early onset BRD. :lol:
Psalm 91:2

MaduroBU

Post by MaduroBU »

I have about 800 fully prepped .300 blk cases made up from mixed military range brass. It would've been cheaper just to buy them counting my time, but i am now certain than I can feed my "soon to be" rifle unless they quit making .223 cases or .308 bullets.

I'll share my data as well, but will likely be 2-3 months.

Return to “Reloading Forum”