Sig Sauer Scopes

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 1

Sig Sauer Scopes

Post by crazy2medic »

I'm looking at a Sig Sauer scope for my 6mm-06, does anybody have one and what's your opinion of it?
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

karder

Re: Sig Sauer Scopes

Post by karder »

My brother has one on his AR. I can't remember which model but it seems good for the money. The glass seems nice and clear and the image is bright. He has been running it for about 3 years and likes it.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

jason812

Re: Sig Sauer Scopes

Post by jason812 »

I have 2 that I got very good deals on, both have the fire dot.

One is a Whiskey5 1x5-20 that was used at my LGS. It was in an Aero one piece mount. Said the guy bought it cause he wanted a light weight scope then wasn't happy with the low magnification. I was wanting a 1x5 for my M4gery and narrowed my choices to Sig, Leupold, and Vortex. Of the three, I liked the dot on the Sig and Leupold. I was leaning more to the Leupold because I have a VX3 and I knew what I was getting. LGS had the scope for months on the counter and after looking at it several times, I was told a price that I couldn't say no to. I believe it is every bit as good as Leupold's offering.

Other is a Whiskey3 2x7-33 that I put on my parts gun. It was a last year model that went on sale. I didn't want to put an expensive scope on a beater gun I built for less than $250.

Needless to say, I've been happy with mine and if I were in the market for a 5x25, I would seriously consider what Sig has to offer.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”