Where Is L.E. When Antifa Shows UP?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Abraham
Posts in topic: 6

Where Is L.E. When Antifa Shows UP?

Post by Abraham »

I haven't seen them have you?

Why aren't they there in force at these antifa riots?

Are they in hiding doing the Broward county school shuffle?

Do they condone rioters?

Are they pro anti-fa?

Or are they the 3 monkeys who see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil?

At the end of the day 'they just wanna go home'. Is that their mentality?

WHERE ARE THEY and why aren't doing their jobs?

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Where Is L.E. When Antifa Shows UP?

Post by bblhd672 »

Probably told to stand down by their politician bosses.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
Abraham

Post by Abraham »

So the presumably lefty bosses are pro anti-fa?

Is that about it?

flechero

Post by flechero »

I often wonder the same... if they gather and rally plan through social media, why wouldn't the police be there at the same time, they monitor social media all day, every day. The police often show up at conservative planned events, so why not also show up at these criminal rallies? :banghead:

Topic author
Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Because mayors/police chiefs like the ones in Houston are leftist and so are the rest of the big cities through out Texas.

So, I guess I've answered my own question.

Law breaking in the name of political expediency is A-OK with them...

I would like to think some L.E. have principles and will quit because of this anti-fa allowed rioting.
Last edited by Abraham on Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Abraham

Post by Abraham »

If the local L.E. is held up by leftists mayors/police chiefs from allowing to do their duty President Trump ought to call out the Guard and lock up the mayors/police chiefs for dereliction of duty and while he's at jail Maxine Waters for incitement to riot.

It can't go on like this.

We don't live south of the Rio Grande.

Middle Age Russ
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Middle Age Russ »

Patterns help us infer some things... Police show up at conservative themed events, but are not in evidence (at least initially) at Progressive themed events. Police chiefs, Mayors and other senior leadership of major cities are typically Democrat/Progressives.

It is not illegal to hold a rally, regardless of the theme of the rally -- until actions of those at the rally become, in and of themselves, illegal. Physical assault is a criminal act, despite Antifa seemingly accepting it as a form of communication. Other side effects of rallies turning into riots -- vandalism, arson and such -- are also criminal acts. Those acting in these manners should be prosecuted. These Antifa rallies seem to have a tendency to produce such criminal behavior, and it is beyond me why any officials who represent rule of law or who desire to positively impact society as a whole would not ensure a police presence at any such event.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

Easypick

Post by Easypick »

If there was a way legally to prevent Antifa from wearing masks, I bet there would be a whole lot less of them showing up.

flechero

Post by flechero »

Easypick wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:25 am If there was a way legally to prevent Antifa from wearing masks, I bet there would be a whole lot less of them showing up.
:iagree:

Interesting question... Is antifa attendees wearing helmets to protect the head in a fight, goggles to repel LEO's pepper spray and ski masks/bandanas over face to conceal ID- any different than criminals wearing body armor? (which is not legal)

Topic author
Abraham

Post by Abraham »

anti-fa...if it walks like a duck, etc.

anti-fa is a criminal organization, yet no LE touches them...odd.

In your small town, if someone was walking the down the street masked, goggled, helmeted, and carrying a baton, do you think local LE might be called and said LE might inquire as to 'what's up'?

Here's my answer: Yes, but not in big cities.

Wonder why that is...?

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

As someone on another site commented, "Their garb makes target identification easier."
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

abom2

Post by abom2 »

Supposedly "Antifa" means Anti-Facists

I believe it really means Anti-Free America. The actions of this group is very similar to some people who wore brown shirts in the 1920's and 1930's.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

In Baltimore they call it.... "Space to Destroy".
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

The working men and women of the Police who are at the scene want to stop antifa but like in the military they are having to comply with orders from the top. Unfortunately the police chiefs and mayors in many large cities are often part of the leftist regime.

Return to “Off-Topic”