OK: Woman shoots ex-boyfriend-stalker-invader

This is the forum for self-defense stories and reports, whether yours or those of others.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 2

OK: Woman shoots ex-boyfriend-stalker-invader

Post by ELB »

https://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagelate ... 57ee1.html
The woman told detectives she was at the home with her current boyfriend when they heard loud banging on the back door.

She grabbed a pistol and shot the intruder after he forced his way inside the residence, Butterfield said.

He made it from the back door to the front entryway, where police found him lying with a gunshot wound on his upper left side.
DAS. Please said he had a history of stalking.
USAF 1982-2005

LimaCharlie3
Posts in topic: 1

Re: OK: Woman shoots ex-boyfriend-stalker-invader

Post by LimaCharlie3 »

Sounds almost identical to a friend of mine’s incident. The ex boyfriend broke in via a window, girlfriend locked herself in the bathroom, my friend hit the ex 5 times with .357 magnum and the guy still crawled to the bathroom and ripped the door off the hinges before passing out from blood loss. PCP is a helluva drug. He didn’t die either; just went to prison. This is why I don’t believe you can decide in advance how many rounds to fire. You shoot till the threat is stopped.

Topic author
ELB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ELB »

LimaCharlie3 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:24 pm ... hit the ex 5 times with .357 magnum and the guy still crawled to the bathroom and ripped the door off the hinges before passing out from blood loss. ... He didn’t die either; just went to prison. ...
I can’t imagine any ex-girlfriend or ex-wife worth all that :confused5
USAF 1982-2005

cmgee67
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cmgee67 »

Took 5 rounds of 357? Wow.....

Return to “Self-Defense Reports”