Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by philip964 »

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/01/us/p ... qanon.html

More on QAnon from NYT.

They are dangerous conspiracy therorists who are on line as opposed to Antifa who is on the street physically beating up actual people.

These QAnon think that the deep state and things like pedophilia actually exist and they support Trump and show up at rallies and have signs. They are people the public needs to fear.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

philip964 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:55 pm https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-fbi-agent ... 06587.html

It’s official, former FBI agent says Putin got Trump elected.

Yep! It must be true, when a former FBI agent, tasked with preventing, foreign interference, says there was foreign interference dating back before Trump even announced his candidacy, then it can't be denied. Except, why was there no attempt to prevent it? How do we know the DNC was hacked by Russia? They never turned over any files to the FBI. They just said so. And, the media narrative, was controlled by Russia. Really? I don't recall, much MSM coverage, of the DNC email scandal. It was pooh poohed, as a conspiracy theory, and downplayed, as not having any effect on Bernie Sander's campaign. :rules:

But I guess a former FBI agent should know, because, we all know, they are above reproach, and are stalwart, in their objectivity. :roll:

I just wish they would have the obviously, millions of voters, who changed their votes, based on Russian, interference come forward. They must be too embarrassed, to admit, that they were coerced, in such a manner. :oops:

It still amazes me, when the right mentions, anything about the election, being rigged, for Clinton, we are told to "move on, it's history" but, the left can keep trying to cling to a false "Russia" narrative for years. I guess we know now why he is a "former" agent.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Abraham
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Abraham »

FBI = Completely, utterly discredited.

I have no faith in anything they say or do...

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... rack_aug02

All those duped voters are still being duped by the Russians into believing that Trump is doing a good job, despite almost every news organization saying the opposite every day with every word they say or print. Not to mention all late night TV shows all making Trump out as an evil dictator every night non stop.

Oh wait maybe the Rasmussen Poll is a Russian front publishing fake news. That is it. Trump really must not have a 50% approval rating, like they say.

ELB
Posts in topic: 86

Post by ELB »

Madonna suggests Donald Trump motivated her move to Portugal

#NotTiredofWinningYet!

#MakingAmericaGreaterEveryday!
USAF 1982-2005

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.capecodtimes.com/news/201807 ... er-sticker

Woman uses her car as a weapon after seeing Trump bumper sticker.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

ELB wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:25 pm Madonna suggests Donald Trump motivated her move to Portugal

#NotTiredofWinningYet!

#MakingAmericaGreaterEveryday!
Winning more every day!

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Ha! Ha!

In the voice of Nelson of the Simpsons.

President Trump is winning and the left is going bonkers!

Ha! Ha!

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

Trump officials sound alarm on Russian meddling, vow to fight back: Democracy 'in the crosshairs'
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... hairs.html

Hours after White House warns of new election meddling, Trump again points to 'Russian hoax'
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... in-n897201

Trump is so out of touch that even his closet advisors and he aren't on the same page. But hey, as long as I'm doing better than I was 2 years ago, who cares?! :roll:

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

Even Fox news is not on the same page. Now that's entertainment.

AWKWARD! Watch Sean Hannity Keep Getting Corrected By Shep Smith In New Supercut
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sh ... 5c73d7fd0e

G26ster
Posts in topic: 42

Post by G26ster »

philbo wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:26 pm Even Fox news is not on the same page. Now that's entertainment.

AWKWARD! Watch Sean Hannity Keep Getting Corrected By Shep Smith In New Supercut
At least Hannity admits he's not a news reporter, but is a commentator. Smith claims to be a news reporter and not a commentator, but his so called newscasts are filled with obvious digs, foul facial expressions, bursts of righteous ignitation, etc.against Trump. Yeah, some unbiased newsman. :roll:
Added:
I know that in a Liberal utopia, all MUST agree. No differing opinions or views allowed. By golly, that goes for newscasters and commentators too. If you work for a news media company ALL must agree. If not, you'll be ostracized, ridiculed, called a racist homphobe, or be fired. You must toe the party line. Shep is a liberal and Sean is a conservative. Of course they see things differently. At least Sean doesn't hide his political bent by pretending to be something he is not.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Smith is an embarrassing disgrace.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 91

Post by TreyHouston »

philbo wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:26 pm Even Fox news is not on the same page. Now that's entertainment.

I love it! “The FBI said they did not have a spy in the Trump campaign”. Is that one of those, if your a cop and I ask if your a cop you have to answer me thing?
Later he said “ it is normal and legal to have an informant inserted into a campaign.”
:rolll
So much trust in a corrupt goverment you have!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

I'm just wondering if we should change the topic title to just : Trump's term(s) as President?
It's been 20 months in, and the left still can't prove "collusion" ,whatever that is, they can't combat the explosive economy, his approval ratings, and they have no candidate to even challenge him, because what will thier message be? Let's put more people out of work? Let's raise your taxes? Let's pay other countries for their security? Lets give Iran more money? Let's take away the embassy in Jerusalem? Let's open our borders so we can be like Sweden? Let's disarm law abiding citizens, because people who support all of the above, will shoot people? Just sayin......
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

TreyHouston wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:19 pm

I love it! “The FBI said they did not have a spy in the Trump campaign”. Is that one of those, if your a cop and I ask if your a cop you have to answer me thing?
Later he said “ it is normal and legal to have an informant inserted into a campaign.”
:rolll
So much trust in a corrupt goverment you have!
Spy or Informant? So what is the big deal? With characters like Papadopoulos, Manafort, and Flynn around there should be some security interest in what is going on, don't you think?

Anyway, the Hannity/Smith thing was interesting. Smith does quite a lot of commentating too and it's nice that he deals with reality.

Wait, what? Facts??? There goes that Deep State again...
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Return to “Off-Topic”