Just when you thought the Dallas Mayor Pro Tem couldn't think of anything dumber to say...

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Just when you thought the Dallas Mayor Pro Tem couldn't think of anything dumber to say...

Post by The Annoyed Man »

carlson1 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:41 pm John Wiley Price escaped, but at least they got one.
Both of those guys are just greezy crooks.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Just when you thought the Dallas Mayor Pro Tem couldn't think of anything dumber to say...

Post by bblhd672 »

carlson1 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:41 pm John Wiley Price escaped, but at least they got one.
Heard a guy on radio this afternoon saying it’s unlikely that this ends with Caraway’s conviction based on the unlikely scenario of Caraway being the only one taking kickbacks.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Beiruty »

bblhd672 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 pm
Heard a guy on radio this afternoon saying it’s unlikely that this ends with Caraway’s conviction based on the unlikely scenario of Caraway being the only one taking kickbacks.
He pleaded guilty for 7-8 year jail sentence in Fed steel house, He should be sent for life.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Beiruty »

That sucker just last May wanted NRA show to be canceled. What a crooked guy! :fire :fire :fire
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

Post by carlson1 »

I probably missed it, but I have not seen any of this on the news until today. If there has been an ongoing investigation I would think it would have been covered from the start.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

carlson1 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:45 pm I probably missed it, but I have not seen any of this on the news until today. If there has been an ongoing investigation I would think it would have been covered from the start.
Shhhhh.....Democrats being investigated......shhhhh! :mrgreen:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

bblhd672 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:11 pm
carlson1 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:45 pm I probably missed it, but I have not seen any of this on the news until today. If there has been an ongoing investigation I would think it would have been covered from the start.
Shhhhh.....Democrats being investigated......shhhhh! :mrgreen:
Yeah, you know we can't comment, or decide guilt or innocence, on anyone until it goes through the justice system. Unless you are a Republican President and you have a crooked investigator, who takes two years, to find no evidence, then all bets are off. :nono:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”