Good Officer encounter

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Good Officer encounter

Post by WTR »

My niece was pulled over for speeding in Austin last week. She received a warning along with a lecture for not having her weapon on her. The Officer stressed that she should always carry her weapon.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Good Officer encounter

Post by Jusme »

WTR wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:47 pm My niece was pulled over for speeding in Austin last week. She received a warning along with a lecture for not having her weapon on her. The Officer stressed that she should always carry her weapon.
Yeah, I have heard about others, who when they present their LTC, and don't have their gun, officers advise them that they should. Which, is one reason, I don't understand, why Police Chiefs, seem to come out against citizens carrying, when the rank and file, officers on the street, are so pro carry.

I hope your niece heeded, the officer's advice. :thumbs2:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Allons

Post by Allons »

In Austin of all places, very surprised.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Allons wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:06 am In Austin of all places, very surprised.
I know several APD officers that are very pro citizens carrying. Im not surprised at all that an APD officer would say something like that.

The political appointee of Police chief, not so much, but the street officer.....I doubt many of them took / or stayed on the Job because they love the political ideology of the Chief....
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Topic author
WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by WTR »

Jusme wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:45 am
WTR wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:47 pm My niece was pulled over for speeding in Austin last week. She received a warning along with a lecture for not having her weapon on her. The Officer stressed that she should always carry her weapon.
Yeah, I have heard about others, who when they present their LTC, and don't have their gun, officers advise them that they should. Which, is one reason, I don't understand, why Police Chiefs, seem to come out against citizens carrying, when the rank and file, officers on the street, are so pro carry.

I hope your niece heeded, the officer's advice. :thumbs2:
She usually carried 24/7. Unfortunately, she happened to be going to a gun restricted area for work.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”