Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by dale blanker »

Is this the temperament of a Supreme Court justice:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ma ... er-n915131 :confused5

President Trump has ordered further FBI review of Kavanaugh's background....might be interesting.
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

dale blanker wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 pm Is this the temperament of a Supreme Court justice:

President Trump has ordered further FBI review of Kavanaugh's background....might be interesting.
I don't know Dale, since it is part of SNL, the ulitmate authority, on politics, maybe politico, can tell us how a SCOTUS member can show their unbiased, opinions.
https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/ar ... ald-trump/
But she did later, say "I'm sorry" so I guess it's no harm no foul huh?
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

dale blanker wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 pm Is this the temperament of a Supreme Court justice:

You bet it is when someone has been falsely accused as he has been. I would expect nothing less. It's obvious you spend your time on the liberal spin and fake news sites looking for bait to troll with on here.

Dale, how would you feel if I was to pop up out of nowhere and jeopardized your job, career, family and life by claiming you illegally groped me at a party in 1982 and tried to pin me to the bed and put your hand over my mouth to keep me quite after I had just drank one beer but I can't remember where we were, what party it was, who all was there, how I got there or how I got home afterward and the so-called "witnesses" said they do not recall such a party or events? I have a feeling you would be pretty ticked off too. The guy has been put through hell on earth and you do not expect him to be upset? Get real and quit jumping on any little amount of fodder and spin that you think makes him, Trump or the republicans look bad. :banghead:
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

dale blanker
Banned

Post by dale blanker »

mojo84 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:01 pm Dale, how would you feel if I was to pop up out of nowhere and jeopardized your job, career, family and life by claiming you illegally groped me at a party in 1982 and tried to pin me to the bed and put your hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.....?
Well, I would do like BK did and provide testimonials from those who know me at home and work. I would definitely not shout or cry or claim a conspiracy but would be interested in learning more about my accuser. I would probably pursue a libel suit and maybe enlist a private investigator.

Actually, about 10 years before I retired (24 years ago), I was accused at work by a woman subordinate for sexual discrimination for her firing. A state review concluded there was no basis for her claim. Company attorneys handled most of the review response and I recall being slightly annoyed but not angry about it.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

dale blanker wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:57 pm
mojo84 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:01 pm Dale, how would you feel if I was to pop up out of nowhere and jeopardized your job, career, family and life by claiming you illegally groped me at a party in 1982 and tried to pin me to the bed and put your hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.....?
Well, I would do like BK did and provide testimonials from those who know me at home and work. I would definitely not shout or cry or claim a conspiracy but would be interested in learning more about my accuser. I would probably pursue a libel suit and maybe enlist a private investigator.

Actually, about 10 years before I retired (24 years ago), I was accused at work by a woman subordinate for sexual discrimination for her firing. A state review concluded there was no basis for her claim. Company attorneys handled most of the review response and I recall being slightly annoyed but not angry about it.
I do not recall seeing your case on the 24 hour news and your public hearing with your family and everyone watching. How many threats did your family receive? How did it effect your career? To what extent was your character impugned and attacked in a public manner? I'm sure Judge Kavanaugh would have handled things with much less emotionally if he was some obscure corporate middle manager that had a false allegation made against him and it was handled in a private manner without it being on the news around the world.

Let me ask you this. Did most of the people involved and that you worked for assume your accuser was telling the truth and you were guilty until you were able to prove your innocence?
Last edited by mojo84 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Sounds to me like you did it Dale. She would not lie about such a thing. :totap:

03Lightningrocks

mojo84 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:10 pm I do not recall seeing your case on the 24 hour news and your public hearing with your family and everyone watching. How many threats did your family receive? How did it effect your career? To what extent was your character impugned and attacked in a public manner? I'm sure Judge Kavanaugh would have handled things with much less emotionally if he was some obscure corporate middle manager that had a false allegation made against him and it was handled in a private manner without it being one the news around the world.

Let me ask you this. Did most of the people involved and that you worked for assume your accuser was telling the truth and you were guilty until you were able to prove your innocence?
Exactly

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

By the way, how about you post the link to the SNL skit making fun of your case? I'm sure it was a fair and accurate representation of your testimony. It a shame you got away with what you did and that poor lady suffered as a result of your actions.

Another question. Did she wait 32 years before she file her complaint with her state's senator?

See how that works.
Last edited by mojo84 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

More winning. China reduces some of the steel tariffs.

www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-h ... p-pressure

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

More progress. South Korea and North Korea taking action as a result of Trump's efforts.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flightmare »

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/30/politics ... index.html
Canada has agreed to sign on to a trade deal between the United States and Mexico, preserving the three-country North American Free Trade Agreement after more than a year of tortuous negotiations.
The US and Canadian governments agreed to a deal that would allow US farmers greater access to Canada's dairy market and address concerns about potential auto tariffs just hours before a self-imposed midnight deadline, a US official and a Canadian official told CNN late Sunday.
More winning!
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

03Lightningrocks

Winning feels good. Thank You President Trump!

G26ster
Posts in topic: 42

Post by G26ster »

Flightmare wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:43 pm https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/30/politics ... index.html
Canada has agreed to sign on to a trade deal between the United States and Mexico, preserving the three-country North American Free Trade Agreement after more than a year of tortuous negotiations.
The US and Canadian governments agreed to a deal that would allow US farmers greater access to Canada's dairy market and address concerns about potential auto tariffs just hours before a self-imposed midnight deadline, a US official and a Canadian official told CNN late Sunday.
More winning!
In another report it said the administration anticipates a fierce political battle, especially if the dems take control of the house. You can bet they will do everything possible to stop this to prevent the Trump administration from "winning."

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

Just found this tid-bit. Could turn out to be interesting. I hope they get Muelller shut down, and all his cases thrown out.

https://townhall.com/columnists/marinam ... s-n2524627
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

dale blanker
Banned

Post by dale blanker »

Ok, if you don't like SNL, how about this:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ka ... e1fe38cf9d :confused5

Those darn elites just won't quit!

Return to “Off-Topic”