This is happening on our College Campuses! Please vote!

Post reports of crimes on campus in this forum. This is a temporary forum and posts will be transferred to the Crime Blotter at the close of the 2015 Texas Legislative Session.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Maxwell
Posts in topic: 3

This is happening on our College Campuses! Please vote!

Post by Maxwell »

Unfortunately this type of bullying, abuse, and out right criminal behavior has been openly promoted by the Left. I believe there will be a heavy turnout of motivated, though misguided young voters this time.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/03/b ... supporters

Whether or not you agree with everything the Republican stand for and do they are our only hope, right now, of maintaining our freedoms.
Please vote, and please vote Republican.

:txflag:
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 2

Re: This is happening on our College Campuses! Please vote!

Post by Flightmare »

As I told someone earlier...I believe victims. That doesn't mean I always believe the accuser. An accuser MAY be the victim, if there legitimately was sexual assault or rape. The accused may be the victim, for example the Duke Lacrosse team. Only when there is PROOF that an accuser was victim, should the accused should face justice. That's my 2 cents.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Annoyed Man »

The nation is under assault from within, and it’s the worst that I’ve seen it in my lifetime. Even the Vietnam war protestors for the most part weren’t that unhinged.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Just more of that civility, morality, tolerance and ethics the progressive dems espouse.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

mojo84 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:13 pm Just more of that civility, morality, tolerance and ethics the progressive dems espouse.
I can't believe you jut said that with a straight face... :biggrinjester:

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

The University will arrest those that they believe have done wrong. How many were arrested?
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

jmra

Post by jmra »

Could only imagine the outrage had the roles been reversed. MSM would have been screaming hate crime.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Maybe it is time for conservatives to fight back. Someone should have simply knocked her out.

Topic author
Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

TreyHouston wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:27 pm The University will arrest those that they believe have done wrong. How many were arrested?
According to the article, no charges were filed by the Campus Police... See why we worry?

Interblog

Post by Interblog »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:15 am Maybe it is time for conservatives to fight back. Someone should have simply knocked her out.
No. That confrontation was executed in an ideal manner. Those exercising their 1A rights did not escalate the violence instigated by others - they turned the other cheek. They may have had their materials destroyed, but their dignity and moral superiority were left intact and on display for the world to see (and the world WILL see it). A third party with what appeared to be sanctioned authority intervened calmly to neutralize the aggressor. That's exactly the way those things should always go down.

ELB

Post by ELB »

Interblog wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:58 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:15 am Maybe it is time for conservatives to fight back. Someone should have simply knocked her out.
No. That confrontation was executed in an ideal manner. Those exercising their 1A rights did not escalate the violence instigated by others - they turned the other cheek. They may have had their materials destroyed, but their dignity and moral superiority were left intact and on display for the world to see (and the world WILL see it). A third party with what appeared to be sanctioned authority intervened calmly to neutralize the aggressor. That's exactly the way those things should always go down.
The thugs got away with ripping down signs and suppressing the 1A rights of the YCT, who were successfully pressured to leave. The female who ripped up the sign faces no repercussions. The female who snatched a MAGA hat will get no criminal citations, just a talking to by the Dean (which probably amounted to "Great Job!") That means ripping down signs and minor assaults are tolerated by the University of Austin. The thug students will push the boundaries farther next time.
USAF 1982-2005

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

ELB wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:57 am The thugs got away with ripping down signs and suppressing the 1A rights of the YCT, who were successfully pressured to leave. The female who ripped up the sign faces no repercussions. The female who snatched a MAGA hat will get no criminal citations, just a talking to by the Dean (which probably amounted to "Great Job!") That means ripping down signs and minor assaults are tolerated by the University of Austin. The thug students will push the boundaries farther next time.
Can the people whose signs got ripped up not press charges?
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

ELB

Post by ELB »

Dave2 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:17 pm Can the people whose signs got ripped up not press charges?
The victims can Make a complaint to the district attorney. The district attorney can choose to press charges or not. They can also complain to the university administration. And the administration can act. Or not.

Wouldn’t hold my breath.
USAF 1982-2005

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:17 pm The nation is under assault from within, and it’s the worst that I’ve seen it in my lifetime. Even the Vietnam war protestors for the most part weren’t that unhinged.
I remember those Viet Nam days, TAM, and I agree with you. That was bad back then and this is far worse now, thanks in large part to the msm. The msm keeps stoking the flames of lies, hate and deceit put forth by the anti-American lefties in congress and their electors.

The right-thinking Americans absolutely must put down their smart phones, get off their butts, and go vote or their spawn will face a dim future.

Return to “Crimes on Campus”