Posts in topic: 1

Good guy and a quarter pounder

Post by orangetx »

Who’s interrupting my Kung Fu?!

Lynyrd

Re: Good guy and a quarter pounder

Post by Lynyrd »

And that is another example of why I carry. Always.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

...and another reason I always get my burgers to go.

Used to be because I simply preferred the quiet and now to avoid criminals best I can...

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

rotor

Post by rotor »

The police said this..

The gentleman who unfortunately lost his life, the teenage boy who is in the hospital recovering from his injuries and the father who is also recovering from his injuries,” Birmingham police spokesman Sgt. Bryan Shelton said,

Why is a BG shooting up a place a gentleman? Why is it unfortunate the BG lost his life? On tv the newscasters do the same thing. Criminals are gentlemen. Not my definition of a gentleman.

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

How much you wanna bet it doesn't get included in the FBI stats on LTC'ers stopping mass shootings?

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

rotor wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:02 pm The police said this..

The gentleman who unfortunately lost his life, the teenage boy who is in the hospital recovering from his injuries and the father who is also recovering from his injuries,” Birmingham police spokesman Sgt. Bryan Shelton said,

Why is a BG shooting up a place a gentleman? Why is it unfortunate the BG lost his life? On tv the newscasters do the same thing. Criminals are gentlemen. Not my definition of a gentleman.
:iagree: I thought the same thing when I read it.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

bblhd672 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Next there will be a review of the "gentleman's" attire by GQ.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

ELB

Post by ELB »

Good work by the dad, sorry he and his son were wounded.

Looks like this one should be in the Self Defense forum
USAF 1982-2005

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

bblhd672 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Me too... That's not the way I was raised to be a gentleman.
:grumble
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

I'm saddened to see such pc wording in regard to a criminal, but now even L.E. thinks they have to appease the pc commie element...

canvasbck

Post by canvasbck »

Gentlemen was the word he used to replace "thug" when he realized that thug would get him in trouble.
"All bleeding eventually stops.......quit whining!"

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

canvasbck wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:40 pm

Gentlemen was the word he used to replace "thug" when he realized that thug would get him in trouble.
Maybe, just maybe the sergeant was just trying to sound sympathetic to the wounded fugitive, that he or his friends might cause him to come in and face his charges. Statements by police are often not what they seem at face value.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

rotor

Post by rotor »

Liberty wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:08 pm
Maybe, just maybe the sergeant was just trying to sound sympathetic to the wounded fugitive, that he or his friends might cause him to come in and face his charges. Statements by police are often not what they seem at face value.
The "gentleman" is more than wounded.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

rotor wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:46 pm
Liberty wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:08 pm
The "gentleman" is more than wounded.
You are right, I was mixing up this story with another, where the perp was missing.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Return to “Never Again!!”