The Clinton Affair

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

The Clinton Affair

Post by Abraham »

If so, any guesses as to why all the episodes were not in order?

The one thing I took away from it (yes, we already knew both Clintons are snakes) but, Monica is an air head even today. I thought as a very young woman she was taken advantage of by an older, super, powerful man and that's true, but it may not have happened if she wasn't terminally immature.

Over the years, the way she speaks now sounds like she'll never mature.

Sad.

Did anyone here also watch it?

If so, what did you think?

Thanks

WildBill

Re: The Clinton Affair

Post by WildBill »

I haven't watched it and don't have plans to watch it.
Yes, it is sad, but at this point I really don't care.
Old news that is not relevant anymore, IMO.
NRA Endowment Member

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

I haven't watched it in it's entirety, but one thing they covered is the epitome of irony. David Isikoff laid out the story to Newsweek editors and owners who refused to run the story citing they couldn't be responsible for bringing down the President. Now MSM's main goal is to do exactly that, but now they're more than willing to use lies to do it.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

I did watch - very one sided and blaming republicans that were out to get Clinton. They even try to smear Brett Kavanaugh as he worked for Ken Starr in the Office of Independent Counsel. They trivialized Clinton's subornation of perjury. But they did get the story right about how that information is what turned the investigation from Whitewater at the OIC and was considered the most serious offense that was impeachable. But I still think they downplayed it. There were very few republican and/or conservatives that were interviewed for this and when they were - very short and mostly when it helped the narrative they were pushing.

I will say that this has always been the narrative of the left and media and they stuck to it. However it did give glimpses of admitting some of the wrongs by Clinton about his treatment of women. This is probably because we are in the middle of the MeToo movement and it would have been disastrous for them to go after the women who have accused Clinton - as they have in the past. I was surprised that it was actually somewhat sympathetic to Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley and Juanita Broaddrick.
Ron
NRA Member

Return to “Off-Topic”