renewal

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
SewTexas
Posts in topic: 3

renewal

Post by SewTexas »

just sent in my renewal....yeh, should have done it back in Oct, but it got lost in the mess of my mother-in-law's passing....So, it expired at the first of the year, ok, the 3rd to be exact, :lol:
ok, so we don't have to make a copy and scan and email something in, anymore, right? 'Cause I distinctly remember having to do that the last time, and I don't see that being needed this time.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: renewal

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

SewTexas wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:18 pm just sent in my renewal....yeh, should have done it back in Oct, but it got lost in the mess of my mother-in-law's passing....So, it expired at the first of the year, ok, the 3rd to be exact, :lol:
ok, so we don't have to make a copy and scan and email something in, anymore, right? 'Cause I distinctly remember having to do that the last time, and I don't see that being needed this time.
Just fill out the online renewal form and pay your $35 or $40 fee.

Chas.

RHenriksen

Post by RHenriksen »

I just renewed mine, and the new LTC showed up amazingly quickly. Might have been 1 week.
I'll quit carrying a gun when they make murder and armed robbery illegal

Houston Technology Consulting
soup-to-nuts IT infrastructure design, deployment, and support for SMBs

PBR

Post by PBR »

I renewed my DL and CHL recently both came back on same day in just over a week maybe 10 days
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

Topic author
SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:32 pm
SewTexas wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:18 pm just sent in my renewal....yeh, should have done it back in Oct, but it got lost in the mess of my mother-in-law's passing....So, it expired at the first of the year, ok, the 3rd to be exact, :lol:
Just fill out the online renewal form and pay your $35 or $40 fee.

Chas.
thanks, that's what I thought, just wanted to double check.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

RHenriksen wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:03 pm I just renewed mine, and the new LTC showed up amazingly quickly. Might have been 1 week.
yay! that's quick!
~Tracy

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”