Prayers needed

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 5

Prayers needed

Post by cmgee67 »

I woke up very sick this morning around 12am throwing up and going poddy. Had to call in sick at work also. My stomach has been aching a little all week then we went to dinner last night and my wife and I both got chicken Cesar salads. She had tea I had water and later coke because the tap water in my town tastes awful. We got home and I felt okay. Decided to have some valentines chocolates my wife got me. Not long after nausea started to settle in. I took a hot shower and felt a little better. Then a couple hours later woke up to the above. I’m trying to keep fluids down the best I can and goin to try to eat some soup tonight. Prayers this is just some 24 bug or short food poisoning. Also for my wife in case it’s contagious some how. I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you all

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Prayers needed

Post by carlson1 »

We have been praying for you my friend. I hope you are well soon.

DocV

Post by DocV »

Praying for you.

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Hope you feel better soon cmgee67. Prayers for you and your wife.

Topic author
cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Thank you all

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Praying and agreeing.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

hope you feel better soon
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Take Down Sicko

Good morning. Just wondering how you are feeling this morning cmgee67?

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Prayers sent
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Topic author
cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:42 am Good morning. Just wondering how you are feeling this morning cmgee67?

Feeling much more like a human. The nauseousness has left. Still a little sore and achy but I think that’s due to throwing my lunch up about 12 times. Anyways praise the Lord! I believe in the power of Prayer for sure! Hoping to actually be able to do something easy around the house today. Thank you and continue the prayers this is the end of it and my wife doesn’t get sick. I’m really leaning towards food poisoning as the culprit but not entirely sure. I actually feel hungry this morning.

Take Down Sicko

cmgee67 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:51 am
Take Down Sicko wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:42 am Good morning. Just wondering how you are feeling this morning cmgee67?

Feeling much more like a human. The nauseousness has left. Still a little sore and achy but I think that’s due to throwing my lunch up about 12 times. Anyways praise the Lord! I believe in the power of Prayer for sure! Hoping to actually be able to do something easy around the house today. Thank you and continue the prayers this is the end of it and my wife doesn’t get sick. I’m really leaning towards food poisoning as the culprit but not entirely sure. I actually feel hungry this morning.
Food poisoning is a horrible thing. Been sick at least 4 times in my life with it. It can last for three days some times. Glad you feel better and will continue to pray for you both.

Topic author
cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Thank you!

Topic author
cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Woke up yesterday feeling a bit better but not as good as I did Saturday morning. I over did it a little bit. And paid for it last night. Woke up this morning to go to work and I’m doing okay at the moment. Still a little uneasy with me stomach and pains. Mild nausea. Hopefully I’m on the tail end of this thing. I had severe abdominal pain back in late November thinkin it was a virus and it went away then it came back with vengeance Christmas morning and I threw up twice. Went to the doc got a CT scan and said I was fine. Gave me antibiotics and have watched what I ate because diverticulitis was a possibility but the scan showed I didn’t have it. That’s why this worried me again. I really hope it was just a simple stomach bug or food poisoning and I’m getting over it. Prayers continued that there is no underlying issue. And if I need to go to the gastrointestinal doctor that I will have the funds to do so. I pay out of pocket due to the deductible being so high. Thank you for your continued support

Return to “Off-Topic”