Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 7
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Re: Nobody but Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

I don't think she'll get in trouble. The Deep State is too busy trying to finish their silent coup against our duly elected President. :-)

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 213

Post by philip964 »

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-panel-o ... he-future/

Dems CNN panel go nuts over AOC. Bad A** candidate.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 17

Post by mojo84 »

Pawpaw wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:46 pm OCASIO-CORTEZ AND HER CHIEF OF STAFF ‘COULD BE FACING JAIL TIME’ IF THEIR CONTROL OVER PAC WAS INTENTIONALLY HIDDEN, FORMER FEC COMMISSIONER SAYS
Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti obtained majority control of Justice Democrats PAC in December 2017, according to archived copies of the group’s website, and the two appear to retain their control of the group, according to corporate filings obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. If the Federal Election Commission (FEC) finds that the New York Democrat’s campaign operated in affiliation with the PAC, which had raised more than $1.8 million before her June 2018 primary, it would open them up to “massive reporting violations, probably at least some illegal contribution violations exceeding the lawful limits,” former FEC commissioner Brad Smith said.
I predict nothing will come of this.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Pawpaw »

mojo84 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:04 pm
Pawpaw wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:46 pm OCASIO-CORTEZ AND HER CHIEF OF STAFF ‘COULD BE FACING JAIL TIME’ IF THEIR CONTROL OVER PAC WAS INTENTIONALLY HIDDEN, FORMER FEC COMMISSIONER SAYS
Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti obtained majority control of Justice Democrats PAC in December 2017, according to archived copies of the group’s website, and the two appear to retain their control of the group, according to corporate filings obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. If the Federal Election Commission (FEC) finds that the New York Democrat’s campaign operated in affiliation with the PAC, which had raised more than $1.8 million before her June 2018 primary, it would open them up to “massive reporting violations, probably at least some illegal contribution violations exceeding the lawful limits,” former FEC commissioner Brad Smith said.
Sadly, I agree with you.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

G26ster
Posts in topic: 5

Post by G26ster »

Pawpaw wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:56 pm
Sadly, I agree with you.
Maybe Nadler should subpoena anyone having done business with AOC, cost them thousands in legal fees, put them into bankruptcy, just like he's doing to Trump. Ya think he'll do it? Nah :banghead:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Sadly, I agree with you.
Hopefully, we'll both be wrong.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 5

Post by RoyGBiv »

mojo84 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 pm
Sadly, I agree with you.
Hopefully, we'll both be wrong.
Hopefully, but, I'm not betting against you.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

José Shalom
Posts in topic: 2

Post by José Shalom »

In unconstitutional Amerika, "Laws are for the little people."

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Laws are not for the left, only for the right.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/alexandria-ocasi ... 31306.html

Not sure what this is about, but AOC was a Girl Scout.

It’s caused a stir and kept her in the news when Omar was getting all the coverage.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Diesel42
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Diesel42 »

FWIW, the brains behind AOC.... Youtube.
Nick Stone
Have Truck, Will Travel
NRA Life Member

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rbage.html

AOC in Austin. Draws biggest crowds. Says FDR new deal racist compared to hers.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Here is an event and some more companies you can boycott if you are into the boycott thing.

Return to “Off-Topic”