Nobody but Ilhan Abdullahi Omar

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Grumpy1993
Posts in topic: 10

Re: Nobody but Ilhan Abdullahi Omar

Post by Grumpy1993 »

Beiruty wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm Ok I am good with one state solution with citizenship rights for all Palestinians
:iagree:

It's a shame how the Muslim world treats the children and grandchildren of Palestinians who were renting from the Turks on the wrong side of the river 75 years ago. They receive more humanitarian aid from Christians and Jews, which speaks volumes about what "brother" means to different religions.
Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Beiruty »

In 1947, 90% of the inhabitants of the historic Palestine (west of the river) were Arabs (Christians and Muslims and others). It is not a secret that waves of illegal immigrants happened between 1916 and 1947 under the eyes of British Occupation.
In US so many are fearing the waves of illegal immigration that are happening each day. Why Palestine did not get the same treatment?

I am out of this thread. It seems as far I go to the middle I get pulled to the extreme right ideology.

Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Grumpy1993 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:18 pm
Beiruty wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm Ok I am good with one state solution with citizenship rights for all Palestinians
:iagree:

It's a shame how the Muslim world treats the children and grandchildren of Palestinians who were renting from the Turks on the wrong side of the river 75 years ago. They receive more humanitarian aid from Christians and Jews, which speaks volumes about what "brother" means to different religions.
We are not talking about food and humanitarian aid, we are talking about living free in on your own land. That includes the right to vote and elect your representatives.
Beiruty,

Grumpy1993
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Grumpy1993 »

If you rent, it's not your land. :roll:
Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Grumpy1993 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:38 pm If you rent, it's not your land. :roll:
Palestinians were living on their land since the whole known history.
Renting from the Turks? Yeah, I believe it as much as I believe that American Indians rented their land. Wait a second, did they rent that land from the Russians?
Beiruty,

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:29 am I condemn terrorism.
Does it make you happy, bitter?
It would if it explicitly denounced Islamic terrorism. Specifically Hamas & Hezbollah to start.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 77

Post by philip964 »

Do you think if a person becomes a terrorist and then kills Americans and themself, (suicide bomber?) should they receive a check for their criminal actions?

https://m.sfgate.com/news/media/Muslim- ... 848509.php

Omar believes they should.

Didn’t just overnight get like this. Did it as a State Representative.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Bitter Clinger wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:44 pm
It would if it explicitly denounced Islamic terrorism. Specifically Hamas & Hezbollah to start.
My statement is unrestricted. A global one, attacking civilians for no sake but killing is forbidden and condemned, please condemn with me all terrorist acts including massacres committed by Christians and Jewish people and Buddhists too. Please do not tell that no such massacres ever happened.
Beiruty,

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 12

Post by The Annoyed Man »

philip964 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:42 pm Do you think if a person becomes a terrorist and then kills Americans and themself, (suicide bomber?) should they receive a check for their criminal actions?

https://m.sfgate.com/news/media/Muslim- ... 848509.php

Omar believes they should.

Didn’t just overnight get like this. Did it as a State Representative.
Quoting that article:
Minnesota State Rep. Ilhan Omar, 34, is a Somali refugee and one of only two members of his state government body to vote against
I didn't know she was a transvestite.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 77

Post by philip964 »

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/t ... paychecks/

Here is a Michael Berry article about Omar’s pro terrorist views.

Wrote 13 letters to help her constituents get lesser sentences for joining terrorist groups.

Saw somewhere a photo of She-Jack snuggling up to Omar.

Oh yeah, it’s in this article if you scroll down.

Michael Berry and She-Jack are big buddies.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:00 pm
Bitter Clinger wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:44 pm
My statement is unrestricted. A global one, attacking civilians for no sake but killing is forbidden and condemned, please condemn with me all terrorist acts including massacres committed by Christians and Jewish people and Buddhists too. Please do not tell that no such massacres ever happened.
The MAJOR difference is that when those acts are committed by other than Islamists, they are immediately and soundly condemned by the mainstream members of Judaism, Christianity, etc. In the Muslim world, we see celebrations, the distribution of sweets and the encouragement of children to follow in the footsteps and become martyrs. Your statement is false and misleading as it attempts to create an image of moral equivalency. A good discussion but we still have not reached the point of honesty and openness.
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

mojo84
Posts in topic: 33

Post by mojo84 »

I strongly believe a person claiming to be a Cbristian and commits an act of terrorism is not a Christian. I do not believe a born again saved Christian can commit such a heinous act.

Do Muslims think the same regarding people that claim to be Muslim and commit such heinous acts in the name of Allah?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

mojo84 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:52 pm I strongly believe a person claiming to be a Cbristian and commits an act of terrorism is not a Christian. I do not believe a born again saved Christian can commit such a heinous act.

Do Muslims think the same regarding people that claim to be Muslim and commit such heinous acts in the name of Allah?
The rule is if some act is forbidden in Islam and it is well known that it is forbidden among the laymen and the scholars, if an actor claimed it is not forbidden and persisted in his claim, he commited a blaspheme and stopped being a Muslim.
Beiruty,

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Beiruty wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:31 am
mojo84 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:52 pm I strongly believe a person claiming to be a Cbristian and commits an act of terrorism is not a Christian. I do not believe a born again saved Christian can commit such a heinous act.

The rule is if some act is forbidden in Islam and it is well known that it is forbidden among the laymen and the scholars, if an actor claimed it is not forbidden and persisted in his claim, he commited a blaspheme and stopped being a Muslim.
Like Obama?

Last edited by Bitter Clinger on Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

mojo84
Posts in topic: 33

Post by mojo84 »

Beiruty wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:31 am

So, does this apply to the Islamic terrorists that have perpetrated acts of terror based on their target's religious beliefs or nationality? Do Muslims consider those that carry out suicide bombings of innocent people martyrs or non-Muslim criminal murderers?

One of the things about Islam is it seems much is subjective and left up to scholars and laymen to determine what is acceptable. Is this a correct assessment? If it is, it leaves a lot of room for bias and individual beliefs to determine what is acceptable and appropriate.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Return to “Off-Topic”