Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

flechero
Posts in topic: 77

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by flechero »

philip964 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:49 am https://apnews.com/f4f1ea3c16884b49ae853e12e78e42ad

Supposedly the summary comes out today.

Dems want the entire thing released. Careful what you wish for. Nobody knows whats in it.

They are demanding it.
I'd like the whole story... but would bet my left arm that the report doesn't cover the entire effort to "get him" or the actual lengths by which they went to try and find anything (related to Russia or not) by anyone close to POTUS, only the findings of wrongdoing. And I bet there is a lot of "we didn't find, but we suspect" or nothing "conclusive" wording used, to shade the findings.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Pawpaw »

Here's a comprehensive guide of what's coming out in the report:

New Indictments In Mueller’s Final Report

:biggrinjester:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Syntyr »

https://www.weaselzippers.us/415048-bre ... collusion/

Reuters Top News

@Reuters
JUST IN: Attorney General Barr says in letter to Congress that Special Counsel Mueller did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official knowingly conspired with Russia
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.grabien.com/story-flashbac ... -impeachme

Looking back- predictions of jail time for Trump and his family.

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 2
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

So, Chucky-from-the-hood wants the entire report released without editing, except maybe national secrets, huh?

Here's something to dream about: the report finds no Trump/Russian collusion, yet details what Hillary and the DNC did ordering the fake dossier that they commissioned from the Brit!! Maybe it's not too late to indict Hillary??

That would be a fortuitous outcome from all the money spent on this prolonged witch hunt!!

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 35

Post by 2farnorth »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:05 pm
(snip)
That would be a fortuitous outcome from all the money spent on this prolonged witch hunt!!

SIA
Especially if actually catches the "witch" ;-)
N5PNZ

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Take Down Sicko »

When will chucky be indicted and his friends arrested in the middle of the night for lying and wasting our tax money for two years.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

Analysis: After 675 Days, Mueller's Supposed 'Witch Hunt' Delivers Resounding Vindication of Trump
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... p-n2543637
AG Barr summary:
"Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."
Waiting on apologies from all the leftists who have been frothing at the mouth for the past two years...but not holding my breath.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Trump-Russia 'collusion' was always a hoax -- and dirtiest political trick in modern US history
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gregg-j ... us-history
There was never any evidence that Donald Trump “colluded” with Russia to steal the 2016 presidential election from Hillary Clinton. It was all a hoax. It constituted what is surely the dirtiest political trick in modern American history.

The hoax was based largely on an anti-Trump “dossier” conjured from the fertile imaginations of two nefarious characters: ex-British spy Christopher Steele; and Fusion GPS Founder, Glenn Simpson.

It was commissioned by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democrats, then peddled all over Washington to journalists, the FBI, the State Department and the Department of Justice. It spread like an airborne contagion in a 50 mile per hour wind. The premise of the ruse was as outlandish as the actions of those who advanced it. Steele was fired by the FBI for lying and went into hiding. Simpson eventually invoked the Fifth Amendment and clammed up.
Giuliani cryptically warns person behind Russia collusion claim will be outed: ‘Just pay attention’
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giulia ... -collusion
Rudy Giuliani issued a cryptic warning Monday that whoever convinced the FBI to pursue the Russia collusion investigation into the Trump campaign will soon be outed, as he also called on President Trump's "shameless" critics to apologize for their claims in the wake of the Mueller report's conclusion.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Liberal journalist's scathing review of, well, themselves.
https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagat ... -a-million
Nobody wants to hear this, but news that Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller is headed home without issuing new charges is a death-blow for the reputation of the American news media.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

mojo84 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:25 pm I find it very interesting so many seem to be surprised foreign governments have an interest in our elections and try to influence them. The USA has done that in foreign countries for a very long time, even to the point of supporting overthrowing the goveremts in place.

What am I missing that makes this so suprising and egregious?
Russia investigation started around here. Barely a month into his office. I was more interested in the 9th overturning his travel ban.

Little did we realize this would blow up into a Special Council so soon into his Presidency.

For the First Monday in two years Trump can come to work without this hanging over his head.

God Bless America.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

philip964 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:17 am
mojo84 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:25 pm I find it very interesting so many seem to be surprised foreign governments have an interest in our elections and try to influence them. The USA has done that in foreign countries for a very long time, even to the point of supporting overthrowing the goveremts in place.

What am I missing that makes this so suprising and egregious?
Russia investigation started around here. Barely a month into his office. I was more interested in the 9th overturning his travel ban.

Little did we realize this would blow up into a Special Council so soon into his Presidency.

For the First Monday in two years Trump can come to work without this hanging over his head.

God Bless America.
As time has gone on, it has become abundantly clear this had nothing to do with Russian collusion. It was just nothing more than a witch hunt and hit job designed to unseat a sitting president that was properly elected. Very disturbing how our legal system has been weaponized for political purposes.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Return to “Off-Topic”