NRA in the crosshairs

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 14

NRA in the crosshairs

Post by mojo84 »

www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/sell-mas ... 28105.html

How to sell a massacre: NRA's playbook, revealed
Three-year undercover sting reveals how US's National Rifle Association handles public opinion after deadly gun attacks.
The NRA's playbook on mass shootings came to light during the course of a three-year undercover sting by Al Jazeera's Investigative Unit. Rodger Muller, an Australian undercover reporter who infiltrated the gun lobbies in the US and Australia, used a hidden camera to record a series of meetings between representatives of the NRA and One Nation in Washington, DC in September last year.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 6

Re: NRA in the crosshairs

Post by carlson1 »

Well we all know we can trust Al Jazeera.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

carlson1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:03 pm Well we all know we can trust Al Jazeera.
Exactly. However, I'd be surprised if the mainstream media doesn't pick this up and run with it.

The secondary leftist propaganda outlets are starting to pick it up.

We also have to keep in mind, there are many that are not worried about credibility and journalistic integrity. Think Trump Russia collusion.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

I agree! There seems to be a retardation when it comes to the "media."

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I don't know if I'll be able to stomach 48 minutes of Al Jazerra tripe, but I'll try later . . . much later. I did watch about 10 minutes, then skipped forward several times trying to see an interview with NRA personnel. I didn't see any.

Chas.

stroo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by stroo »

Nothing really surprising in there. Of course the NRA has a game plan. I would be disappointed if it didn't.

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

I refuse to follow the link. Nothing that comes from them is not slanted to their agenda.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:20 pm I don't know if I'll be able to stomach 48 minutes of Al Jazerra tripe, but I'll try later . . . much later. I did watch about 10 minutes, then skipped forward several times trying to see an interview with NRA personnel. I didn't see any.

Chas.
You made it further than I did. I'm not up to watching it all right now but wanted to give a heads up what is coming.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by anygunanywhere »

Just remember , the time you spend watching that drivel you will never get back. Why bother?
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:44 pm Just remember , the time you spend watching that drivel you will never get back. Why bother?
What happened to know your enemy?

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Well I hate to admit this, but I did watch it. :oops:

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

carlson1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:36 pm Well I hate to admit this, but I did watch it. :oops:
From what I saw, nothing seemed that damming. What do you think?

I'm sure that won't stop the left from spinning it.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

mojo84 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:44 pm
carlson1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:36 pm Well I hate to admit this, but I did watch it. :oops:
From what I saw, nothing seemed that damming. What do you think?

I'm sure that won't stop the left from spinning it.
There is nothing damming at all. They try to twist what they have "secretly" recorded. It is liberal propaganda as usual. There are those who hate President Trump more than they love our Country. No doubt that Al Jazerra hates America. Thank you for posting the link.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by anygunanywhere »

mojo84 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:32 pm
anygunanywhere wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:44 pm Just remember , the time you spend watching that drivel you will never get back. Why bother?
What happened to know your enemy?
I actually pondered that for a moment. What can they come up with that is new? We know their tactics and agenda. We know who they are. Efforts should be on preparing for the inevitable CW2.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

Lynyrd wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:25 pm I refuse to follow the link. Nothing that comes from them is not slanted to their agenda.
:iagree:

Clicking in support or in protest feeds the sponsors and that strengthens the enemy. Load magazines instead.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”