CZ P-01

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
txhighlander
Posts in topic: 4

CZ P-01

Post by txhighlander »

I have carpal tunnel in both hands from driving all these years. This one breaks my heart to have to sell , however it must be done. OD green CZ P-01 with a Cajun gun works defensive package with reduced reach trigger and the ez 9/40 fiber optic front sight and black rear. I shot this pistol before and after the trip to W. Monroe and all that can be said is Cajun Gunworks makes a excellent pistol extraordinary. I also put in a recoil system that helps but not enough. Shooting my px4 storm brings me no pain after hundreds of rounds so it is time for someone else to enjoy this work of art. 2 factory mags and a Meggar 15 rd with base plate and RD Warren holster and 2 mag holder. I am looking for $900 or best offer. The only trades I would be interested in are 6" GP 100 .357 mag , an older L frame or n frame. Thanks for looking. Face to face near Texarkana or ship to your ffl.
Attachments
B0EFE33F-3628-465D-8CD5-78CBAB3819F4.jpeg
Truth against the world

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CZ P-01

Post by carlson1 »

Great pistol for sure. I have one I bought from another forum member a while back that had Cajun Gun Works package in it and it is the greatest shooting pistol I have. It is obvious about RD Warrens leather work. Good price and great forum member too. :thumbs2:

Topic author
txhighlander

Post by txhighlander »

I will price this to sell, all you got to do is talk to me. This is the first time in over 15 years I have been without a wheel gun and I am having withdraws. I'll start it with $850 obo.
Truth against the world

Topic author
txhighlander

Post by txhighlander »

Spf
Truth against the world

Topic author
txhighlander