SOLD - Ruger PCC 9mm Takedown Carbine ODG Lipsey's Exclusive

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 7

SOLD - Ruger PCC 9mm Takedown Carbine ODG Lipsey's Exclusive

Post by QB »

SOLD
Ruger PCC 9mm takedown carbine, threaded/fluted barrel, green fiber optic front sight, ODG (Lipsey's Exclusive). Purchased this to replace my black PCC 9mm but am now selling it due to the recent purchase of 4 handguns.

Comes with all items including original box, manual, lock, extra mag insert for Ruger mags, 3 hex tools, 2 extra buttstock spacers, and 1 Ruger 17 Round Magazine. The rifle has the GLOCK mag insert installed but can be changed back to the Ruger mag insert in just minutes.

In pristine like new condition, never fired except factory tested.

PC CARBINE 9MM BL/ODG 16" 17+1
LIPSEY'S EXCLUSIVE

MFG Model: 19106
Model: Pistol Caliber (PC) Carbine
Type: Rifle
Action: Semi-Auto
Finish: Matte
Stock Frame/Grips: Olive Drab Green Synthetic Stock
Caliber: 9mm
Capacity: 17 + 1
Magazine Desc: 1 / 17 rd.
Barrel: 16.12" THREADED FLUTED BBL
Weight: 6.8 lbs.
Rate of twist: 1-in-10
Sights: Green Fiber Optic (Front)
Safety: 2 Position Crossbolt
Addl info: Interchangeable Magazine Wells (Ruger and Glock)

$425.00 FTF in the Dallas metro or 475 shipped within the continental US where legal. Will not ship to CA, CT, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY, DC, VT, AK. Shipping is from my FFL to buyers FFL via USPS Priority Mail.

Cash or USPS money order
Will need to view TX LTC or TX Drivers License if purchasing FTF

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by QB on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Topic author
QB

Re: WTS: REDUCED - Ruger PCC 9mm Takedown Carbine ODG Lipsey's Exclusive

Post by QB »

Reduced and will now ship. THANKS
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Post by The Annoyed Man »

QB wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:35 pm Reduced and will now ship. THANKS
I have a friend in Grapevine who might be interested. I showed him mine just last Thursday, and he expressed some interest in it. I’ll shoot him a link to your post. He’s a former Bedford LEO and a current LTC holder who owns a couple of Glocks. I know him from church, where he plays bass guitar for the same worship team than I’m a part of. He’s a real solid guy.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
QB

Post by QB »

Great, thanks for the referral.

The Annoyed Man

QB wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:14 pm Great, thanks for the referral.
You’re welcome. I just texted him the link, and a recommendation to buy. Heck if I didn’t already own one, I'D buy it!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

The Annoyed Man

Oh well. He just texted me back. He bought a new pistol last week, so he’s going to have to hold off buying anything new for now. Sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
QB

Post by QB »

Well thanks for trying :mrgreen:

The Annoyed Man

QB wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:28 pm Well thanks for trying :mrgreen:
No problem. That front sight upgrade in particular is a great idea. My only complaint about mine is that the black front sight ramp is very difficult for my eyes to pick up in lower-light environments. Lipseys addresses that with the addition of a fiberoptic front sight, and TALO offers a variant with a Truglo tritium front sight. Either has to be a vast improvement over OEM, and I don’t know why Ruger insists on using a plain black ramp on their ghost-ring sighted weapons. The front sight on the Gunsight Scout is nearly identical, and also just as difficult to pick up in anything other than bright sunlight or a light background. Unfortunately, the front sight and protective ears on the Gunsight Scout can’t be easily upgraded because it is part of a barrel band that is more or less permanently affixed to the barrel; but the font sight and its protective ears on the PC9 carbine are a single piece that is attached to the barrel by means of two socket cap hex-screws. So theoretically, it should be easily removed and replaced. As soon as the aftermarket makes those upgraded front sight units available for general purchase, I’m going to buy one.

So the price that you’re charging for this carbine, with already upgraded sights, is way more than fair. Like I said, I’d jump on it if I didn’t already have one. Somebody PLEASE buy this thing so that I don’t do something foolish that would strain my marriage. :lol:

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
QB

Re: SPF: REDUCED - Ruger PCC 9mm Takedown Carbine ODG Lipsey's Exclusive

Post by QB »

SOLD PENDING FUNDS..............

Topic author
QB

Post by QB »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:57 pm
No problem. That front sight upgrade in particular is a great idea. My only complaint about mine is that the black front sight ramp is very difficult for my eyes to pick up in lower-light environments. Lipseys addresses that with the addition of a fiberoptic front sight, and TALO offers a variant with a Truglo tritium front sight. Either has to be a vast improvement over OEM, and I don’t know why Ruger insists on using a plain black ramp on their ghost-ring sighted weapons. The front sight on the Gunsight Scout is nearly identical, and also just as difficult to pick up in anything other than bright sunlight or a light background. Unfortunately, the front sight and protective ears on the Gunsight Scout can’t be easily upgraded because it is part of a barrel band that is more or less permanently affixed to the barrel; but the font sight and its protective ears on the PC9 carbine are a single piece that is attached to the barrel by means of two socket cap hex-screws. So theoretically, it should be easily removed and replaced. As soon as the aftermarket makes those upgraded front sight units available for general purchase, I’m going to buy one.

So the price that you’re charging for this carbine, with already upgraded sights, is way more than fair. Like I said, I’d jump on it if I didn’t already have one. Somebody PLEASE buy this thing so that I don’t do something foolish that would strain my marriage. :lol:
Tandemkross has one out now. I don't know how it compares to the factory fiber optic.

By the way, when responding to your post I accidently hit the "REPORT POST" ICON and don't know how to undo that action.....sorry about that.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Grayling813 »

QB wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:27 pm SOLD PENDING FUNDS..............
Whew! Glad someone got it...I really don’t need another one. :cool:

The Annoyed Man

QB wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:34 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:57 pm

Tandemkross has one out now. I don't know how it compares to the factory fiber optic.

By the way, when responding to your post I accidently hit the "REPORT POST" ICON and don't know how to undo that action.....sorry about that.
As long as you don’t actually submit the "report post" form that comes up after clicking on the "report post" button, the post doesn’t actually get reported. So not to worry.

#TINVOWOOT

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by carlson1 »

I deleted the report, but it was nice to see TAM reported. :smilelol5:

Topic author
QB

Post by QB »

carlson1, thanks for deleting the "report".....I've been posting from my cell phone and have been all messed up....LOL.

Return to “Closed Items”