5 Officers Shot In Houston - Pray

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

philip964
Posts in topic: 125

Re: 5 Officers Shot In Houston - Pray

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/inve ... tched-raid

Texas Rangers visit scene of deadly raid of home.

3 months after they were invited by the late homeowners heirs.

Ameer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Ameer »

Even if they don't care about mere citizens being murdered in their own home, I don't understand why the Rangers stood idly by while the guilty cover up who really shot the five police officers. It doesn't make sense, unless....?
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/new- ... -wednesday

Coincidence?

Texas Rangers search house with high tech equipment 6 months after the murder of the two homeowners. Houston D A investigators were also there.

Two Houston police officers testify today for 2 hours before a Federal Grand Jury. The two officers happen to be the two that answered the 911 call from a neighbor who said that their daughter had bought drugs in the house.

striker55
Posts in topic: 9

Post by striker55 »

I'm surprised the Texas Rangers weren't involved from day 1?

WildBill
Posts in topic: 81

Post by WildBill »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:24 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/new- ... -wednesday

Coincidence?

Texas Rangers search house with high tech equipment 6 months after the murder of the two homeowners. Houston D A investigators were also there.

Two Houston police officers testify today for 2 hours before a Federal Grand Jury. The two officers happen to be the two that answered the 911 call from a neighbor who said that their daughter had bought drugs in the house.
Did I miss something, like the names of the two officers?
I didn't realize that 911 calls were answered by officers.
I always thought is was dispatchers who answered the calls.
The caller didn't seem to have any first hand information what was actually happening or items that were actually present inside the house.
NRA Endowment Member

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

WildBill wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:59 pm
philip964 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:24 pm https://www.click2houston.com/news/new- ... -wednesday

Coincidence?

The caller didn't seem to have any first hand information what was actually happening or items that were actually present inside the house.
I think he meant they answered the call from dispatch.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Redneck_Buddha wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Coincidence?

Yes, I believe that you are correct. They "answered [responded to] the 911 call" on Jan 8, 2019 by going to the house,
but they did not enter the house or talk to the inhabitants. The actual raid at Harding Street occurred Jan 28, 2019.
NRA Endowment Member

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Post by WTR »

WildBill wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:07 pm
Redneck_Buddha wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Coincidence?

Yes, I believe that you are correct. They "answered [responded to] the 911 call" on Jan 8, 2019 by going to the house,
but they did not enter the house or talk to the inhabitants. The actual raid at Harding Street occurred Jan 28, 2019.
Takes time to organize a proper home invasion and drive by.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/inve ... treet-raid

Attorney for family announces new findings after their investigation.

Housewife killed by bullet fired from outside the house. The shooter could not see the housewife. So the whole going after the officer’s gun was all a fabrication. A lie.

All looks real bad.

Did they think stalling was going to make it look better for them, now the lack of transparency has tainted everyone from the Mayor on down.

dlh
Posts in topic: 24

Post by dlh »

Hope somebody can get to the bottom of all this. Looks to me like the City of Houston has "lawyered up" and "gone to ground" so good luck getting anything from them unless the courts get involved.
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

dlh wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:12 pm Hope somebody can get to the bottom of all this. Looks to me like the City of Houston has "lawyered up" and "gone to ground" so good luck getting anything from them unless the courts get involved.
I don't know how the civil cases are handled, but it seems if a settlement is reached before a trial, most of this testimony and evidence won't see the light of day in a criminal trial.
NRA Endowment Member

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Beiruty »

It is the worst scandal in the history of Houston City and the Mayor and PD Chief is still being paid each day. More evidence of corruption each day.
Feds should clean out the whole mess.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

striker55 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:19 am I'm surprised the Texas Rangers weren't involved from day 1?
:nono:

They can't hide rampant, top to bottom, organization wide, corruption and coverups, if the Texas Ranger investigate that quickly.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

Beiruty wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:39 am It is the worst scandal in the history of Houston City and the Mayor and PD Chief is still being paid each day. More evidence of corruption each day.
Feds should clean out the whole mess.
:nono:

Citizens should clean out the while mess. The same way We The People did 250 years ago.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Some new information from the lawyers representing the families of Dennis Tuttle and his wife Rhogena Nicholas, who were killed in the Harding Street Raid.
As the police investigation unfolded, Nicholas'relatives launched their own probe, spurred in part by the police department's failure to retract initial condemnations of the slain couple as drug dealers.

The department's silence on that issue still rankles, Bourque said.

"From the beginning, it's been an attack on her character, and telling these things she supposedly did," he said. "That the mother knew, and her brother knew, was not something Rhogena would do."

That same month, the slain couple's relatives got their hands on video of the raid and started more closely questioning the official timeline. Particularly troubling to the families and their lawyers were the two lone gunshots about 30 minutes after the raid ended.

Minutes after those final shots, police on the scene repeatedly said, "Both suspects down."

To Doyle, that didn't square with the official narrative about a gunbattle that ended "almost as soon as it started," according to the new court filing.
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/h ... m&utm_medi
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “The Crime Blotter”