TX: Seguin man holsters gun discharging into his testicle

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Re: TX: Seguin man holsters gun discharging into his testicle

Post by anygunanywhere »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:01 pm Boy, and we thought "Glock leg" was bad. :-)

He apparently was using ball ammo.

SIA
I see what you did there.

:mrgreen:
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

n5wmk

Post by n5wmk »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:01 pm He apparently was using ball ammo.
"rlol"
EDC CZ 2075 RAMI
NRA Benefactor Life Member
USAF 1972-1980
Texas A&M -1980-1984

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RPBrown »

Now he is truly a member of the Queenie gun club :mrgreen:
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Caliber

Post by Caliber »

AIWB is the fastest draw and I know how to properly reholster. But, it still scares the heck out of me! Thus, I wimp out and carry OWB.

warnmar10

Point to ponder

Post by warnmar10 »

Assuming the worst, that our Seguin friend is now off balance, listing port I assume: Two of the most prolific mass murderers in world history were likewise afflicted. (Hitler and Mao) Clearly this is someone the red flag police should keep an eye on from now on.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

I can't shake the image of finger on the bang switch, holster presses on finger, finger presses on bang switch and BANG and a testicle along with a casing hit the ground!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 8

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

crazy2medic wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:47 am I can't shake the image of finger on the bang switch, holster presses on finger, finger presses on bang switch and BANG and a testicle along with a casing hit the ground!
I would bet everything he pulled the trigger as he went for his firearm. It is what makes the gun go bang.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I'm currently dealing with a severe case of epididymitis. I've considered shooting off the offending organ. It couldn't hurt any more than leaving it on, and it would be over faster. The primary decision is caliber. I'm considering something beginning with "4".
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:53 pm I'm currently dealing with a severe case of epididymitis. I've considered shooting off the offending organ. It couldn't hurt any more than leaving it on, and it would be over faster. The primary decision is caliber. I'm considering something beginning with "4".
You have my complete sympathy. I've had that twice in my life and I totally agree with your assessment. There is no getting comfortable.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

03Lightningrocks

Pawpaw wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:06 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:53 pm I'm currently dealing with a severe case of epididymitis. I've considered shooting off the offending organ. It couldn't hurt any more than leaving it on, and it would be over faster. The primary decision is caliber. I'm considering something beginning with "4".
You have my complete sympathy. I've had that twice in my life and I totally agree with your assessment. There is no getting comfortable.
That happened to me two years ago. It was unbelievable pain. I actually did not know what was going on and went to hospital. They could not do a lot. They may have given me some meds. I was sure my life was over. :mrgreen:

Show Killer

Post by Show Killer »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:01 pm He apparently was using ball ammo.
SIA
RPBrown wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:36 am Now he is truly a member of the Queenie gun club :mrgreen:

"rlol" "rlol" "rlol" NICE !!

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Post by The Annoyed Man »

This is number 2 for me too. Well....#3, but that time I got right on top of it with antibiotics before it progressed too far. Bit this is the worst one so far. It started on Friday.
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:33 pm That happened to me two years ago. It was unbelievable pain. I actually did not know what was going on and went to hospital. They could not do a lot. They may have given me some meds. I was sure my life was over. :mrgreen:
I almost wish it was over.

Anyway, there are worse things than getting shot in the nuts.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks

The Annoyed Man wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:22 pm
This is number 2 for me too. Well....#3, but that time I got right on top of it with antibiotics before it progressed too far. Bit this is the worst one so far. It started on Friday.
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:33 pm That happened to me two years ago. It was unbelievable pain. I actually did not know what was going on and went to hospital. They could not do a lot. They may have given me some meds. I was sure my life was over. :mrgreen:
I almost wish it was over.

Anyway, there are worse things than getting shot in the nuts.
I hope it gets better soon.

Return to “Never Again!!”