Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by philip964 »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAI4KVh

Trump pressed the Australian PM to help Barr investigate the Mueller inquiries origins.

This I guess this is the new impeachment opportunity for the Dems. It was in a big red headline on Drudge.

I'm having difficulty finding why this is big news or more grounds for impeachment.

If I remember my Mueller inquiry origins correctly, a Trump campaign guy was set up in London by a cute operative for the FBI. This started Crossfire Hurricane.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/p ... trump.html

This says way at the bottom that an Australian diplomat first told the FBI of the Russian government offering dirt on Hillary.

Obviously why Trump is talking to Australia.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flightmare »

Attachments
dem pledge.jpg
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 91

Post by TreyHouston »

Sounds about right!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

srothstein
Posts in topic: 36

Post by srothstein »

I, for one, am very glad to see all of the committees investigating the president and most of the administration. I want to see them do as thorough an investigation as they can. I would prefer to not see them spending any money on it, but you can't have everything and investigations do cost money.

But as long as these committees are busy investigating the president, they are not out there thinking up new laws to interfere with the people and business. And that is good for me and good for the country. Proof that this is good for the country is how well the economy has been doing when all the Democrats do is investigate Trump. The fewer laws they are busy passing, the better off we are.
Steve Rothstein

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 91

Post by TreyHouston »

srothstein wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:11 am I, for one, am very glad to see all of the committees investigating the president and most of the administration. I want to see them do as thorough an investigation as they can. I would prefer to not see them spending any money on it, but you can't have everything and investigations do cost money.

But as long as these committees are busy investigating the president, they are not out there thinking up new laws to interfere with the people and business. And that is good for me and good for the country. Proof that this is good for the country is how well the economy has been doing when all the Democrats do is investigate Trump. The fewer laws they are busy passing, the better off we are.
Would you feel the same way if you were part of the Trump administration? It’s a little different when your on that side. Investigations seem to go one until SOMEONE goes to jail for SOMETHING
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 17

Post by crazy2medic »

srothstein wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:11 am I, for one, am very glad to see all of the committees investigating the president and most of the administration. I want to see them do as thorough an investigation as they can. I would prefer to not see them spending any money on it, but you can't have everything and investigations do cost money.

The reason the economy is doing well is because Trump removed the burdensome regulations holding business back! If they succeed in removing Trump those regulations will be put back and the economy tanks again! This is a witch hunt because they got nothing but lies! If the Demorats succeed we will ALL pay the price!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

crazy2medic wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:25 am

The reason the economy is doing well is because Trump removed the burdensome regulations holding business back! If they succeed in removing Trump those regulations will be put back and the economy tanks again! This is a witch hunt because they got nothing but lies! If the Demorats succeed we will ALL pay the price!
Exactly on target concerning the economy. The Democrats have completely lost their minds. I had no idea Donald Trump would cause them all to loose control of their bodily functions like he has. I would have voted for him twice had I known what kind of fun it would be.

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Grayling813 »

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... ainian-gas

Trump Tweets a music video by Nickleback called “ look at this photograph “ inserting the photo of the Bidens playing golf with a Ukraine gas Co board member.

Millennials going crazy.

Dow has lost 1000 points since impeachment announcement.

Trump doubles down and publically asks China to investigate the Bidens.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

One problem as I see it is that Republican congress members are mostly spineless. Democrats all stick together. Why on earth is there so much silence from Republicans while Democrats attempt to railroad the president? One answer is that they too are part of the swamp and secretly want Trump gone so they can go back to their crooked politics. Folks, we need a complete cleaning in the house and senate. They are mostly sorry no good snakes looking out for their own rear ends. I am just sick of it. They should be backing up Trump. This whole "impeachment" garbage is wrong as it can be.

narcissist
Posts in topic: 5

Post by narcissist »

Screenshot_20190928-095612.jpg
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:21 am One problem as I see it is that Republican congress members are mostly spineless. Democrats all stick together. Why on earth is there so much silence from Republicans while Democrats attempt to railroad the president? One answer is that they too are part of the swamp and secretly want Trump gone so they can go back to their crooked politics. Folks, we need a complete cleaning in the house and senate. They are mostly sorry no good snakes looking out for their own rear ends. I am just sick of it. They should be backing up Trump. This whole "impeachment" garbage is wrong as it can be.
That is my concern as well, that the senate republicans will take the opportunity to rid themselves of Trump and his lack of the decorum they all love so much.

narcissist
Posts in topic: 5

Post by narcissist »

People the truth is if Trump doesn't get elected again, there's going to be big problems. So my opinion is Stock up on as much AMMO as you can!!! Sell those Diamond's/Gold because if a Dumb Democratic gets in office, it "could" possibly revolution time. I'm not endorsing it in any way or shape or form. But people "WAKE UP".
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

bbhack
Posts in topic: 52

Post by bbhack »

Not likely but possible that Trump wins 50 states.
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

bbhack wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:38 pm Not likely but possible that Trump wins 50 states.
Or 57 if certain ex-presidents are asked :biggrinjester:

Return to “Off-Topic”