check it out anyway

secure.conservativeresponseteam.com/impeachpelosi

:thewave
N.R.A. benefactor Member :tiphat: Please Support the N.R.A. :patriot:

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Impeach Pelosi

Post by ScottDLS »

The Constitution doesn’t set out impeachment as the mechanism for removal of House members. The House of Representatives as a whole has the ability to remove a Member and Representatives are also subject to Federal law and can be charged and convicted for violating it. Since Pelosi is the Speaker and her party has a firm majority, I suspect it will be difficult to get a 2/3 majority of House members to vote to expel her. See Article I Section 5 of the US Constitution. :rules:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

striker55
Posts in topic: 2

Post by striker55 »

I'd like to slap her. :clapping:

Mel

Post by Mel »

Wait....Since when has any part of Congress been subject to any laws? I thought Congress was exempt from everything!
At least that's the way they see it.
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

striker55 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:29 am I'd like to slap her. :clapping:
Careful. Some pablum puking libtard will "Red Flag" you. :mrgreen:

striker55
Posts in topic: 2

Post by striker55 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:38 pm
striker55 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:29 am I'd like to slap her. :clapping:
Careful. Some pablum puking libtard will "Red Flag" you. :mrgreen:
That stupid face when she thinks she was part of Enron, you know the smartest people in the room. :lol:

hondo44
Banned

Post by hondo44 »

ScottDLS wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:51 pm The Constitution doesn’t set out impeachment as the mechanism for removal of House members. The House of Representatives as a whole has the ability to remove a Member and Representatives are also subject to Federal law and can be charged and convicted for violating it. Since Pelosi is the Speaker and her party has a firm majority, I suspect it will be difficult to get a 2/3 majority of House members to vote to expel her. See Article I Section 5 of the US Constitution. :rules:
Anyone that wastes their time with this foolishness needs to actually read the constitution. For all of the jingoistic nonsense being spouted by these idiots it's really scary to see how ignorant they are about the fundamental rules of governance in the US. Wars have been fought and people have died to establish a constitutional republic. The least you can do is bother to learn how it works.
Chinese SKS, Yugo SKS, Romanian AK-74, Mossberg 500, Hi-Point 9mm carbine, Colt 2000 IWB

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

hondo44 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:34 pm
ScottDLS wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:51 pm The Constitution doesn’t set out impeachment as the mechanism for removal of House members. The House of Representatives as a whole has the ability to remove a Member and Representatives are also subject to Federal law and can be charged and convicted for violating it. Since Pelosi is the Speaker and her party has a firm majority, I suspect it will be difficult to get a 2/3 majority of House members to vote to expel her. See Article I Section 5 of the US Constitution. :rules:
Anyone that wastes their time with this foolishness needs to actually read the constitution. For all of the jingoistic nonsense being spouted by these idiots it's really scary to see how ignorant they are about the fundamental rules of governance in the US. Wars have been fought and people have died to establish a constitutional republic. The least you can do is bother to learn how it works.
We are headed down a very scary path here. Does anyone recall the Clinton - Trump debate where the moderator had the nerve to ask TRUMP if he would accept the election results if he lost? Looks like they asked the wrong candidate that question.

If the Dems are able to pull off the removal of a duly elected President (long shot there), then there will be a precedent for a future Congress that has a 2/3 majority from one party to simply remove the other party's members, and then impeach everyone in government from the other party. Yes, that might be a bit far fetched, but consider the extreme rhetoric that is coming out of DC now a days. Its also not completely unprecedented. During the Civil War, southern representatives were expelled. According to the extremists, "Climate Change" might be a similar extreme situation.

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”