This makes me sick.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Grayling813
Posts in topic: 1

This makes me sick.

Post by Grayling813 »

Texas Jury Blocks Dad From Stopping 7-Year-Old Son's Chemically Castrated Transgender Transition
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothyme ... n-n2555144
On Monday, a Texas jury ruled that Jeffrey Younger, the father of seven-year-old boy James Younger, could not legally prevent the boy's mother and his ex-wife, Dr. Anne Georgulas, from giving the biological male puberty blockers and cross-ex hormones in order to chemically castrate the son, whom Georgulas insists is a girl because of his fondness for the Disney princess movie, "Frozen."

Chemist45
Posts in topic: 2

Re: This makes me sick.

Post by Chemist45 »

I do not understand this.
This is clearly child abuse.
I am sickened as well.

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

In plain language, Doctor Mom, who is a Coppell Texas pediatrician, is playing Frankenstein with her kid. I was wondering how the parent got around the usual psychiatric requirement for gender reassignment therapy.

Apparently, the trial took place in Dallas Family Court, with judge Kim Cooks presiding.

A somewhat more fleshed out article is at
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

JustSomeOldGuy wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:22 pm In plain language, Doctor Mom, who is a Coppell Texas pediatrician, is playing Frankenstein with her kid. I was wondering how the parent got around the usual psychiatric requirement for gender reassignment therapy.

Apparently, the trial took place in Dallas Family Court, with judge Kim Cooks presiding.

A somewhat more fleshed out article is at
It's the same article as in the OP.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

strogg

Post by strogg »

I actually liked the movie Frozen. I guess it's time for me to cut my man parts off now. Where's my machete?

Grr... This is just so past ludicrous that no word in the English language can describe it. What is wrong with our society nowadays??!!

chamberc

Post by chamberc »

Remember too 11 of 12 jurors agreed... very disturbing.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
LTC since 2000
http://www.texas3006.com

equin

Post by equin »

This is an interesting case, but I think the article is a bit confusing. Re-reading it revealed this is a custody case, and the jury only decided on who gets sole custody. The jury didn’t say the mother could transition the boy to the female gender, although it’s possible she’ll have the sole authority to decide to go that route should the judge finalize the custody issue. But it’s telling that the jury decided not to vote for joint custody, which tells me the jury probably heard the whole story, which we haven’t had the benefit of hearing via this article alone.

Decades ago, I used to practice family law (divorces and custody) and hated it with a passion. In almost every custody case both parents would accuse the other of horrendous things, most times without merit. There was a saying that criminal law was usually the worst of society behaving at its best in the courtroom, and family law was the best of society behaving at its worst. Not saying the father’s claims are baseless here, but I’d like to be able to read testimony transcripts and pre-trial briefs to get a better gauge of all the facts and issues before opining. Nonetheless, it’ll be interesting to see how this case plays out in the appellate courts.

With that said, I do agree with the other sentiments that a 7 year old boy is way too young to undergo gender-changing treatments, regardless of who eventually wins custody. I wonder what the rules of ethics are within the medical profession on something like this?
Ed

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

Their personal choices make me sick too, but then again it does not affect me. What will affect me is if a judge and jury impart their personal views, opinions, and ideology onto me when I have the legal right to do something - like a medical procedure I deem necessary. Otherwise, there is no liberty or justice. Feel bad for the dad and boy, but not my people not my problem.

chamberc

Post by chamberc »

LDP wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:28 pm
chamberc wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:06 am Remember too 11 of 12 jurors agreed... very disturbing.
Yup. Dallas has turned blue already, just like Houston.
What's going to happen to Texas in near future with Austin and San Antonio being libtard-ville sanctuaries? There will be no real Texans left in the state, just California transplants with their transgender agenda.
All major cities have been Blue for a long time. Fort Worth was the last red, and it turned purple in the last election by voting for Beto over Cruz. It won't be long before Texas votes blue in a general election... just a demographic fact.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
LTC since 2000
http://www.texas3006.com

philip964

Post by philip964 »

montgomery wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:23 am Their personal choices make me sick too, but then again it does not affect me. What will affect me is if a judge and jury impart their personal views, opinions, and ideology onto me when I have the legal right to do something - like a medical procedure I deem necessary. Otherwise, there is no liberty or justice. Feel bad for the dad and boy, but not my people not my problem.
Bad choices create bad outcomes. Bad outcomes create situations where the government with your tax money tries to solve the bad outcome.

It becomes your problem.

Gender reassignment surgery which this boy apparently will have if his adopted mother has her way ( can I say her ) mostly will be paid with your tax money. Then when he is 25 or so, he may decide his mother was wrong and will want to be changed back to a male ( is male still ok to say ), you will get to pay for that as well. He may also decide to sue everyone for what happened to him. You may end up having to pay damages to him and his lawyer. Then when the dust settles, he will be unable to work, so you will support him for the rest of his life.

In addition, your son or grandson may refuse a date with this person, be accused of some kind of affront and be denied admission to college, arrested and or sued by this person.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Here's gonna be the future for this poor kid, if he is surgically altered to be a female and in his later years decided he really is male, there is no way to convert him back to his original biology, he will become despondent and eventually commit suicide!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”