Well that took long enough. Geez

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
bobby
Posts in topic: 2

Well that took long enough. Geez

Post by bobby »

So last year in October I bought a little $90 22 rim fire silencer did all the paperwork and sent in my check for $200. All was done in October. My check was cashed in December. Geez. Well I just got my tax stamp, wow. 12 months my TSSCI security clearance didn’t take that long. Wow
:txflag:

JRG
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Well that took long enough. Geez

Post by JRG »

bobby wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:38 pm So last year in October I bought a little $90 22 rim fire silencer did all the paperwork and sent in my check for $200. All was done in October. My check was cashed in December. Geez. Well I just got my tax stamp, wow. 12 months my TSSCI security clearance didn’t take that long. Wow
So when do you get your silencer?

Joe

Topic author
bobby
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bobby »

JRG wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:15 pm
bobby wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:38 pm So last year in October I bought a little $90 22 rim fire silencer did all the paperwork and sent in my check for $200. All was done in October. My check was cashed in December. Geez. Well I just got my tax stamp, wow. 12 months my TSSCI security clearance didn’t take that long. Wow
So when do you get your silencer?

Joe
Oh it’s at my gun club. I help teach tonight. So I get to take it home. Yeah
:txflag:

SigM4

Post by SigM4 »

Go ahead and mark my words. By this time next year you’ll have at least two more either approved or on their way to being approved. It’s just science...
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

AndyC wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:29 pm That's why some of us prefer to build our own - well, for now. Congrats on finally getting your stamp.
Do form 1s for manufacture of NFA items take less time than Form 4s?
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

ScottDLS wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:22 pm
AndyC wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:29 pm That's why some of us prefer to build our own - well, for now. Congrats on finally getting your stamp.
Do form 1s for manufacture of NFA items take less time than Form 4s?
Yes. I don’t know how long it’s taking right now, but I’d be surprised if it was more than a couple of months. Last I heard, it was taking around 4-6 weeks.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”