Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-impeachmen ... 27684.html

With show trial done Articles of Impeachment will be filed tomorrow.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://apnews.com/a734c40d142c8950f57ad4c8f8af565c

IG Report: FBI justified for spying on opposing Presidential candidate before the election with probable cause supplied by their Presidential candidate. Continued spying during the transition phase and beyond, after they lost to get dirt on him and his people to thwart his Presidency was also justified.

Nothing to see here move along.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://apnews.com/bb81279725b6f810d5792502254f2f88

“We must act”. Trump impeachment charges brought to house. House to vote before Christmas in rush to get Trump impeached in last hope to have him not re-elected.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-impeachm ... as-1476433

Impeachment of Trump could become a regular thing.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Rafe »

This may not be entirely appropriate. If it isn't I apologize and please delete. But the esteemed Jerry Nadler, who has been invading our TV screens way too much the past couple of weeks with all things "impeach Trump", is evidently up for re-election next year, and I found this graphic on the interwebs. I had to look at it for a second, then I couldn't stop laughing. So I had to at least try to share...

Geez. First time I've posted a Photobucket image here since they started adding the watermark. That thing is not subtle at all. Time to go find something to use other than Photobucket.

But Go Nadler! :biggrinjester:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Texas_Blaze
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Texas_Blaze »

philip964 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:11 am https://apnews.com/bb81279725b6f810d5792502254f2f88

“We must act”. Trump impeachment charges brought to house. House to vote before Christmas in rush to get Trump impeached in last hope to have him not re-elected.
Who stops the abuse of power of Congress, namely the democraps? Three years these scum have attacked the president. Coulsnt beat him election night. Couldn’t oust him through the Russia lies. Now they are doing this. For a person like me, that isn’t even a strong supporter of Trump due to his bumpstock ban, I’m highly motivated to vote for his re-election. Fed up with these pigs.
Distinguished author of opinions and pro bono self proclaimed internet lawyer providing expert advice on what you should do and believe on all matters of life.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 58

Post by anygunanywhere »

Texas_Blaze wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:11 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:11 am https://apnews.com/bb81279725b6f810d5792502254f2f88

Who stops the abuse of power of Congress, namely the democraps? Three years these scum have attacked the president. Coulsnt beat him election night. Couldn’t oust him through the Russia lies. Now they are doing this. For a person like me, that isn’t even a strong supporter of Trump due to his bumpstock ban, I’m highly motivated to vote for his re-election. Fed up with these pigs.
Whether you like Trump or not, re-electing him just to watch the communists’ heads explode is worth it.

Besides, re-electing him might give us a lot to do on the day after.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

ELB
Posts in topic: 86

Post by ELB »

Trump continues to ...trump:

Trump Ends Liberal Domination of 9th Circuit Appeals Court as Senate Confirms Lawrence Vandyke

He hasn't flipped the 9th yet but with two more of Trump's nominees confirmed this week 13 of the 29 judges on the 9th have been appointed by Republican presidents. You always have the potential for squishiness, but this does make it much less likely that a 9th Circuit panel of 3 judges (which is how most of their appellate decisions are made) will have two or all three judges be leftish.

Trump has seated more than 170 federal judges.

MAGA 2020.
USAF 1982-2005

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

anygunanywhere wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:19 pm
Texas_Blaze wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:11 pm

Whether you like Trump or not, re-electing him just to watch the communists’ heads explode is worth it.

Besides, re-electing him might give us a lot to do on the day after.
It is true. Voting for Trump is now a great way to get back at the leftists. Maybe we will get lucky this time and they will leave the country.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

ELB wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:49 pm Trump continues to ...trump:

Trump Ends Liberal Domination of 9th Circuit Appeals Court as Senate Confirms Lawrence Vandyke

He hasn't flipped the 9th yet but with two more of Trump's nominees confirmed this week 13 of the 29 judges on the 9th have been appointed by Republican presidents. You always have the potential for squishiness, but this does make it much less likely that a 9th Circuit panel of 3 judges (which is how most of their appellate decisions are made) will have two or all three judges be leftish.

Trump has seated more than 170 federal judges.

MAGA 2020.
To me, this is one of his greatest accomplishments. Packing the courts with conservative judges will help to slow down some of the leftist policies.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Rafe »

I doubt it, but I really really hope that Pelosi and company are sweating. They made their bed and have no choice but to try to sleep in it now, but it looks like the backlash is already happening. From a couple of days ago in the Washington Examiner (saw Fox News report it too): "Impeachment backlash: Poll has Trump trouncing all comers in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan." With any luck, next November we'll keep a Republican president, keep the Senate, and flip Congress back to red.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 58

Post by anygunanywhere »

Rafe wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:17 pm I doubt it, but I really really hope that Pelosi and company are sweating. They made their bed and have no choice but to try to sleep in it now, but it looks like the backlash is already happening. From a couple of days ago in the Washington Examiner (saw Fox News report it too): "Impeachment backlash: Poll has Trump trouncing all comers in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan." With any luck, next November we'll keep a Republican president, keep the Senate, and flip Congress back to red.
The GOP controlled house worked out so well last time.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Brexit wins in England by a landslide.

Maybe there is hope after all for England.

House Dems on Justice Committee vote to move impeachment vote to
Tomorrow rather than late tonight to get the maximum newsmedia coverage on Friday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump- ... p-n1100811

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michelle ... 713e5d55e2

Michelle defends Greta after Trump bullying.

Apparently she can’t be critiqued because she is young and has a mental issue of some kind.

howdy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by howdy »

Judiciary committee votes 2 articles of Impeachment.
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

Return to “Off-Topic”