School Districts Manipulating School Safety Data?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 1

Re: School Districts Manipulating School Safety Data?

Post by K.Mooneyham »

The administrations of those schools don't care about the kids in their charge; they do care about their Federal grants and fat paychecks. And, of course, doing what their political bosses tell them to do. I have zero shock about this, just more irritation and anger. And I won't be surprised to learn that stuff goes on here in Texas, or anywhere else around the nation. This mess is probably the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:06 pm The administrations of those schools don't care about the kids in their charge; they do care about their Federal grants and fat paychecks. And, of course, doing what their political bosses tell them to do. I have zero shock about this, just more irritation and anger. And I won't be surprised to learn that stuff goes on here in Texas, or anywhere else around the nation. This mess is probably the tip of the proverbial iceberg.
:iagree: :iagree: I just finished reading "Why Meadow Died" where Andy Pollack goes into this in depth. In my opinion, falsification of reporting of public data should be a go-to-jail crime. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act made fraudulent financial reporting a criminal offense after Enron. Failing to report criminal activity is worse.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Manipulating statistics? Shocker.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Boxerrider

Post by Boxerrider »

There us a long history of not reporting and misrepresenting disciplinary events. This includes the handling of criminal acts entirely within the school system instead of involving law enforcement. The hypocrisy is so flagrant it becomes tough to keep hard working and well behaved students on track.

Return to “Off-Topic”