WTS - Browning Hi Power

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 4

WTS - Browning Hi Power

Post by carlson1 »

I have had some health issues and I am selling some things that I thought I might always keep. Sometimes things just happen. I have a custom two-tone Browning Hi Power. It has had a lot of custom work done. I sent it to McCleeland Gunsmith in October who is Browning certified. I had them go through the pistol from top to bottom, perform a trigger job, and install brand new set of Trijicon night sights. Comes with a TT Gunleather OWB holster, mag holder that is brown with black Epephant trim. It will come with either 6 to 9 mags. I also have about two or three grips that is part of the deal. The most expensive pair and what I like is the custome Nill Grips. $950.00FTF. Priced to sale quick. No trades must have cash. Email: pastor at fbcirving dot com Pick up in south Irving.
Just scroll the pics.

chamberc
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTS - Browning Hi Power

Post by chamberc »

carlson1 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:09 am I have had some health issues and I am selling some things that I thought I might always keep. Sometimes things just happen. I have a custom two-tone Browning Hi Power. It has had a lot of custom work done. I sent it to McCleeland Gunsmith in October who is Browning certified. I had them go through the pistol from top to bottom, perform a trigger job, and install brand new set of Trijicon night sights. Comes with a TT Gunleather OWB holster, mag holder that is brown with black Epephant trim. It will come with either 6 to 9 mags. I also have about two or three grips that is part of the deal. The most expensive pair and what I like is the custome Nill Grips. $950.00FTF. Priced to sale quick. No trades must have cash. Email: pastor at fbcirving dot com Pick up in south Irving.
Just scroll the pics.
9 or .40? I'm in Las Colinas...
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
LTC since 2000
http://www.texas3006.com

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Sorry. 9mm

GreenMan0352

Post by GreenMan0352 »

If you weren’t 6 hours away then I would be all over this deal! You don’t ever go west towards Lubbock or midland Odessa do you?

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

GreenMan0352 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:29 am If you weren’t 6 hours away then I would be all over this deal! You don’t ever go west towards Lubbock or midland Odessa do you?
Sorry no plans on it at the moment.

PBratton

Post by PBratton »

Would you meet halfway to Houston?
http://www.GeeksFirearms.com NFA dealer.
$25 Transfers in the Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenburg areas, every 25th transfer I process is free

Active Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS receive $15 transfers.

NRA Patron Member, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA Certified CRSO, Tx LTC Instructor

bubba84

Post by bubba84 »

PBratton wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:18 pm Would you meet halfway to Houston?

Im headed to Austin this weekend, if it helps, and it wouldnt be the first pistol Ive chauffeured for the good preacher.

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Just sold it. Thank you for all the interest.

Return to “Closed Items”