Encouraging Illegal Aliens To Remain In The US Is A Crime, Supreme Court Rules

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Encouraging Illegal Aliens To Remain In The US Is A Crime, Supreme Court Rules

Post by ELB »

And Ginsberg wrote the opinion! This is going to tie the left in knots. heh.

Also, this is big:
The Ninth Circuit’s reversal however, was not based on arguments presented by her defense, but by third party arguments submitted to the panel of judges.

The Supreme Court ruled that the Ninth Circuit overstepped its authority by injecting an argument not made by the defendant herself. The decision ultimately reaffirms that parties — not the courts — shape issues in a court case.
given the shenanigans that Judge Sullivan <spit> is going through to screw Gen Flynn.
USAF 1982-2005

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Encouraging Illegal Aliens To Remain In The US Is A Crime, Supreme Court Rules

Post by Grayling813 »

AndyC wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:26 am I hadn't heard of this:
Shocking that the main sewer media couldn't take a few minutes out of plandemic coverage....oh wait, this sucks for their narratives!

Now we just need some federal prosecutors to start having governors, mayors, etc arrested for violation of this law.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Paladin »

The Supreme Court justices voided an earlier decision by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, which had ruled that a federal anti-harboring statute was unconstitutional on the grounds that it violated the First Amendment by restricting free speech.
There are still a few adults in Washington!!! :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana

Now can the Ninth Circus judges be removed for bad behavior?
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Post by philip964 »

Man this hard to find on the internet.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Man this is hard to find on google.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... s-backlash

CA going $500 to each undocumented immigrant.

Arrest Governor?

clarionite

Post by clarionite »

It looks to me that the decision really said more about the lawyer's unscrupulous practice of knowingly bilking clients for something she knew they didn't qualify for than the issue of illegal immigration.

It's hard to understand how stealing from those who are the most desperate among us is protected by the 1st amendment in her mind.

clarionite

Post by clarionite »

philip964 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:25 pm https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... s-backlash

Arrest Governor?
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but this seems to equate to people crashing my company Christmas party and demanding a Christmas bonus.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

clarionite wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:30 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:25 pm https://www.foxnews.com/politics/califo ... s-backlash

Arrest Governor?
I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but this seems to equate to people crashing my company Christmas party and demanding a Christmas bonus.
Perhpas more like you inviting non-employees into the party and giving them your employees bonuses.

Return to “Off-Topic”