Protests - the next level?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 23

Re: Protests - the next level?

Post by crazy2medic »

philip964 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:01 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:38 am https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/01/kans ... ail-riots/

Bricks and Rocks prestaged for rioting in Kansas City.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... n-houston/

Bricks and Rocks prestaged for peaceful march today in Houston. Public works are removing them.

If this is antifa, FBI needs to be down on this right now. It takes money to do this sort of thing.

Follow the money. If it leads back to George Soros. He needs to have a visit from Hillary.
He needs to be arrested by whatever means necessary, prosecuted for funding terror, stripped of every dime, let him serve a 5yrs prison sentence and then quietly turned over to the Russians!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

mojo84
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mojo84 »

If you have any interest in getting a taste of what the police officers are having to deal with, you can listen to their radio traffic here. You'll get an idea how fast "peaceful" protests can go south and turn into a riot real quick. There's a group of "peaceful protesters" marching toward police headquarters in Boston. http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/top
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

philip964
Posts in topic: 155

Post by philip964 »

I guess this is the next level torturing a puppy on live TV to protest the death of a man in police custody.

Caution.
Attachments
4FD4BACD-D4F9-490F-8B08-80CADE704CE0.jpeg

ELB

Post by ELB »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:38 pm I guess this is the next level torturing a puppy on live TV to protest the death of a man in police custody.

Caution.
I did not - could not - dig into the very far, but such a person that would torture an animal as "protest" is a psychopath that should be put down asap.
USAF 1982-2005

ELB

Post by ELB »

The truck driver in Minnesota who was arrested has now been released without (for now) charges. Police and others comment that it looks like an accident that resulted in no one being killed, and the driver did not ignore any barricades because they were not in place when he entered the highway.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/ ... -incident/

It's hard to find an article about it that does not explicitly criminalize him in the head line.
USAF 1982-2005

oljames3
Posts in topic: 18

Post by oljames3 »

Law of Self Defense: Riots, Looting, and Arson.
In this After Action Analysis show I share what is in effect a first draft of our upcoming video, "Lawful Defense Against Riot, Looting, and Arson." Please feel free to share your comments and feedback, which we'll take under advisement in creating the final version of that show.

NOTE: We tightly limit the amount of our content available on Facebook, because of their general anti-2A and self-defense stance.
https://www.facebook.com/LawofSelfDefen ... 054909370/
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Rafe
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:38 pm I guess this is the next level torturing a puppy on live TV to protest the death of a man in police custody.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. wrote: Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate...
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

srothstein
Posts in topic: 17

Post by srothstein »

I am unable to fully verify this as shown. The mainstream media seem to be ignoring it. I found a change.org petition demanding that Memphis police do something about this, and a single youtube video with the new clip. In that video, the man picks up the dog by the scruff of its neck and holds it up in the air. I cannot confirm that this has anything to do with the other picture in the screenshot of the dog wrapped up in wire. In the comments of the youtube clip, there is a link to a twitter thread on this where they claim the dog was stolen from a rescue and then hung from the fence of the rescue. There is also a claim that they beat up a person walking the dog to steal it.

Following links, I found a twitter thread that is from one of the local reporters saying there is no evidence the dog was killed, it seems to be reported from someone in Florida who says she heard it from a friend.

So far, the closest I can come to this is verifying the dog was picked up by the loose skin on its neck. While this probably counts as abuse, I cannot say it is torture as I would normally think of it. The rest seems to be the standard exaggeration that quickly goes into most internet stories. I will point out that there are a lot of people right now trying to make the protesters look angelic or demonic, and a lot trying to do the same things with cops. And politicians are quick to blame all the troubles with riots on "outside agitators" from either the extreme right or left, depending on whether the politician is Republican or Democrat.
Steve Rothstein

Paladin
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Paladin »

ELB wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:09 pm The truck driver in Minnesota who was arrested has now been released without (for now) charges. Police and others comment that it looks like an accident that resulted in no one being killed, and the driver did not ignore any barricades because they were not in place when he entered the highway.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/06/ ... -incident/

It's hard to find an article about it that does not explicitly criminalize him in the head line.
The legacy media is the wholly owned propaganda machine of evil people. Thank god the Police figured this one out and did the right thing releasing him.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

ELB

Post by ELB »

srothstein wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:31 pm I am unable to fully verify this as shown. ...
I really hope this is just internet chaff, but...
USAF 1982-2005

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Post by joe817 »

ELB wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:02 pm

Caution.
I did not - could not - dig into the very far, but such a person that would torture an animal as "protest" is a psychopath that should be put down asap.
I totally agree! That is the lowest form of human life to do that to a dog.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 23

Post by crazy2medic »

joe817 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:47 pm

Caution.
For the maniac with the dog, the maniac needs a baseball bat applied liberally!
I have Several dogs they are very important to me! Can't imagine anybody being that evil!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

parabelum
Posts in topic: 55

Post by parabelum »

crazy2medic wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:06 pm
joe817 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:47 pm

Caution.
For the maniac with the dog, the maniac needs a baseball bat applied liberally!
I have Several dogs they are very important to me! Can't imagine anybody being that evil!
Yea, that sickens me. These idiots are not too far from their Jihadi counterparts. Filthy rats.

philip964
Posts in topic: 155

Post by philip964 »

https://www.thepitchkc.com/showing-up-a ... -my-piece/

Caucasian Dog walker blinded by police at peaceful protest in Kansas City.

This was posted by a Trump hating Facebook friend.

BTW Kansas City has a black mayor. The Plaza is Kansas City’s premier luxury shopping area. There was looting at the Plaza earlier in the week where this protest was held.

In recent times the Plaza has been having issues with crime, unheard of in the previous 70 years of its existence. A real shame.

Return to “Off-Topic”