"Release the Kraken" ???

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

jason812
Posts in topic: 1

Re: "Release the Kraken" ???

Post by jason812 »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:26 pm
philip964 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:52 pm Maybe Bill Barr should watch this video
his remarks of late, make me feel like he is afraid or simply not wanting to do his job.
He's a swamp rat like a bunch of them. Trump's biggest mistakes have been his Attorney Generals and not cleaning the top of the alphabet agencies.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

jason812 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:53 pm
philip964 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:52 pm Maybe Bill Barr should watch this video
his remarks of late, make me feel like he is afraid or simply not wanting to do his job.
He's a swamp rat like a bunch of them. Trump's biggest mistakes have been his Attorney Generals and not cleaning the top of the alphabet agencies.
:iagree:

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

jason812 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:53 pm
i never understood why he hired so many DC creatures. He needed an AG with big brass ones and not afraid of upholding the law, no matter what
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

JDstar
Posts in topic: 3

Post by JDstar »

‘The People Have Spoken’: Sidney Powell’s Michigan Lawsuit Gets Shut Down In Court
The judge noted that “much of” the relief the GOP plaintiffs sought “is beyond the power of this Court,” concluding that the lawsuit “seems to be less about achieving the relief Plaintiffs seek...and more about the impact of their allegations on People’s faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 0f81c21f88

Sidney Powell’s Georgia Lawsuit Gets Thrown Out In Court
U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten dismissed the Georgia case in a hearing Monday, saying that the GOP plaintiffs “simply do not have standing to bring these claims” and waited too long to bring the lawsuit, which should have been brought in state court instead of federal court.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 9e5c6a5ff7

srothstein
Posts in topic: 5

Post by srothstein »

I am curious how many people are losing faith in our court systems now, as a result of these lawsuits. I understand some of the legal points made and why they were decided that way, but especially in the Georgia case, telling the plaintiffs that they did not file the suit early enough is ridiculous. How could they file it any earlier than the election results getting released?

As a police officer, I learned a long time ago that courts were not truly allowed to make rulings based on right or wrong, just or injustice, fair or unfair. The rulings must be based on the law and nothing else. But I doubt many citizens realize that. They believe that courts would at least provide a fair hearing and make a reasonable ruling on the laws involved. I think these rulings are now actually causing many people to believe that they can't get a fair hearing in court now. I think people felt that the soapbox has failed in many areas, now they are beginning to feel the ballot box and jury box are also failing. That will force them to use the fourth box and that is not a good thing IMO. It is going to come more quickly than I thought.
Steve Rothstein

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

so does this its a file in SCOTUS? I watched the video on saturday of the voting and bringing in ballots whilst everyone was to be gone from the room in ga. no way a judge could not see the woman stashing suitcases prior to start, then when everyone was gone but her four friend cohorts in crime they pulled the suitcases out from under a clothed table and started counting them?
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

philip964
Posts in topic: 21

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/mellissa-carone- ... 57242.html

Star Dominion witness whistleblower sent ex wife of her new boyfriend sex tapes for 2 years.

So don’t pay any attention to any thing she says.

And yes this is a Dominion former employee.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/why-people-calli ... 50236.html

Yahoo explains to libs what Kraken is all about.

Chaparral
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Chaparral »

Well, Trump must have misunderstood, too. Instead of a kraken, in Powell and Giuliani, he just released a couple of crackers.

Return to “Off-Topic”