Police stop girl in OHIO from killing. BLM off and running!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Paladin
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Police stop girl in OHIO from killing. BLM off and running!

Post by Paladin »

chasfm11 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:35 pm
srothstein wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:50 pm
So the real question becomes how many officers are really needed to police a medium large city before it sees enough crime to wake people up?
Call me a conspiracy theorist but I'm very certain this is the plan.

1. Incapacitate the local police. Make sure that they cannot do their jobs and that there are not enough of them to act if they wanted to. I suggest that we have already reached that point in parts of most of the big cities. I do not believe that Chicago, for example, gets "normal" policing in the gang controlled areas. I have no police training but believe that if I were charged with stopping crime in one of those areas, I'd want to saturate it with officers, at least in the short term, and start picking off the "problems", one at a time if necessary. As long as that level of man-power isn't available, control of the area will rest with the gangs/criminals
2. Have people get fed up with the lawlessness and demand a solution. That "solution" is Federal level troops to be replaced, over time, by Federal police officers who are not under local control. I'm convinced this is why the big push for gun control so that people will not have the power to do the clean up themselves. Call it TSA 2.0 The whole organization grew from nothing and in a short time. In my mind, TSA is ruthless - they are to do as they please within the mission that they have and the Federal police will be the same. I expect it to be phased in an area or a city at a time. When success is achieved in one area, the cries from other areas will produce rapid expansion. Yes, I understand that staffing could be an issue.
This is Standard Operating Procedure for Communists.

Eliminate local police and cement a national police force So the FBI can Tear up Texas without local police getting in the way in order to Keep Fear Alive
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

OneGun
Posts in topic: 2

Post by OneGun »

I tire of the self-righteous outrage over the OH shooting of a teen-aged girl that was shot by the police as she was about to stab another person. She was in the act of stabbing another person!! Her race had nothing to do with the decision to shoot. Knives can be lethal; just look at what happens in the UK with all the stabbings. When will criminals be held responsible for their actions??

I am also experiencing racism fatigue from the constant barrage of racism messages because 1) I don't believe that every person that is non-black is a walking racist looking to put down our black population; 2) I'm not a racist; I'm in a 30-year marriage to a Mexican-American woman and we have raised 3 wonderful sons. I obviously don't care about skin color; 3) I'm tired of being told to be less white, why can't some people be less non-white; 4) people need to be accountable for their own actions and not expect the police to save people from their poor choices/behaviors when split-second decisions need to be made; 5) I don't believe in white privilege, I believe that people make their own opportunities through hard work; 6) Transfering wealth based on skin color is poor public policy that just perpetuates victimhood.

Rant Over
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

srothstein
Posts in topic: 4

Post by srothstein »

Fortunately, I don't particularly care what the ACLU says about anything. A long time ago, they had some valid points and did some good. Back then my biggest complaint was that they were very selective which rights they decided to recognize and support. If they would have backed the 2A, I might even have joined them. Gerald Goldstein was part of the reason I even looked at them back then. He was one of the main attorneys for the ACLU in San Antonio and he would defend whichever side was right (even defending police for their use of force if it was justified). Now I am very glad I did not have anything to do with them.

As for the BLM activist, well, BLM rates way below the ACLU and almost as low as the MSM. The BLM activist needs to be reminded of two very important facts. While teens do fight and occasionally with knives, it is still illegal and the police do enforce the laws. BUT, even more important is the fact that the person being attacked DID call the police for help. The original 911 calls was from one of the suspect's victim for the assault on her.

I pointed out in a different forum that there is a very simple answer to if the police were justified or not. Ask the girl who was about to be stabbed if she thinks the police should not have shot her attacker. If she says they should not have shot, I might consider it as excessive force. Somehow, I doubt she would have said that then (though she might say it now that the BLM has told her that).
Steve Rothstein

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 9

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

srothstein wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:05 pm
I pointed out in a different forum that there is a very simple answer to if the police were justified or not. Ask the girl who was about to be stabbed if she thinks the police should not have shot her attacker. If she says they should not have shot, I might consider it as excessive force. Somehow, I doubt she would have said that then (though she might say it now that the BLM has told her that).
I do not hear her screaming, "Oh don't shoot. She is only going to stab me."

LDB415
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LDB415 »

I sometimes wonder what, if anything, would happen if a whistle like this was blown at the person(s) about to do whatever wrong act. Would it give that moment of shock to affect a different outcome?

Well, the Amazon link won't work but you can search for this: HyperWhistle The Original Worlds Loudest Whistle
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

LDB415 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:40 pm I sometimes wonder what, if anything, would happen if a whistle like this was blown at the person(s) about to do whatever wrong act. Would it give that moment of shock to affect a different outcome?

Well, that Amazon link won't work but you can search for this: HyperWhistle The Original Worlds Loudest Whistle
Do rape whistles keep one from being raped?
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

The latest I heard was that police should not stop a stabbing, kids have been stabbing each other for years.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:31 pm The latest I heard was that police should not stop a stabbing, kids have been stabbing each other for years.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

philip964 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:31 pm The latest I heard was that police should not stop a stabbing, kids have been stabbing each other for years.
Oh Twitter is all up in arms over this. I will have to find some of the tweets I have responded to and post them. Everything from Tas her, shoot her leg, disarm her with karate, shoot the knife and yes the person suggesting the cop should have shot the knife was serious!

So 17-yr-old Kyle Rittenhouse should be held fully responsible for his actions.

An 8-yr-old should be able to choose their gender & opt in for puberty blockers.

But a knife-wielding 16-year-old is just an innocent baby who needs help
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

eyedoc

Post by eyedoc »

Syntyr wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:55 am
Oh Twitter is all up in arms over this. I will have to find some of the tweets I have responded to and post them. Everything from Tas her, shoot her leg, disarm her with karate, shoot the knife and yes the person suggesting the cop should have shot the knife was serious!
Everyone knows that those laser guided bullets hit what you want every time. no need to even aim.

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 9

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

The lunacy is inescapable.

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

And these are the ones that sounded even a little sane. There were people that said they received training on how to disarm students as a teacher and they listed in their bio that they were a kindergarten teacher... really they are having knife fights in Kindergarten class now???
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Come at me with a knife and I will keep putting rounds in center mass until you drop or the knife drops!
Basically the loonies are claiming a knife is not a deadly weapon
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

TxRVer

Post by TxRVer »

That officer could not win. If he hadn't shot, and the other girl was stabbed, he would be faulted for that.
Charlie

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

What a bunch of f'ing idiots in that Twitter screenshot. I would like to see them try to disarm me while I come at them with a sharpened pencil. I would be all John Wick on them while they try to call 911.

Return to “Off-Topic”